Turks and Caicos cruise port to re-open

RandyinDEN

And your point? You can always skip reading or at least not post if you can't be pleasant. No one would miss the spitefulness.

I really get tired of hearing people at meet and greets say they do not post on the main boards because they are tired of the hateful people.

It's best if we don't have something nice to say to not post.

What on Earth has your knickers in such a twist? It is very common to mention that there is a previous thread current on the same subject to try to keep the comments all in one place. The only hatefulness I see on this thread has come from your post.

Startwin said nothing unkind or hateful. If I missed something, please help me out. :confused:

Wow, I guess people are staying away in their droves because I was so spiteful and hateful in pointing out there was a previous thread on the topic. Glad no one else was so stricken by it. You evidently have an agenda, this is not your first post attacking me. Wonder what you will have to say to jtl513 who kindly posted the link to the thread.

Wow, I guess people are staying away in their droves because I was so spiteful and hateful in pointing out there was a previous thread on the topic. Glad no one else was so stricken by it. You evidently have an agenda, this is not your first post attacking me. Wonder what you will have to say to jtl513 who kindly posted the link to the thread.

............that reading the title of that thread you have previously pointed out, AFTER I had already acknowledged jtl513's post about the other thread............That I and possibly others SAW and READ the title of the other thread where it was posted as opening in 2014 and did not even open the thread because we were not interested in something happening a year away????????

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why someone such as myself might get excited to see that it is actually opening in April 2013!! NOT April 2014 as that poster originally titled his thread..........

Have a Great day!:)

Joanie

I still won't get off the ship. There's nothing there except for the overpriced Margaritaville. Having a pool in my backyard in Florida, the beach means nothing to me.

I am with you, once was enough for me but glad others enjoy it.

I still won't get off the ship. There's nothing there except for the overpriced Margaritaville. Having a pool in my backyard in Florida, the beach means nothing to me.
We have a pool and live one mile from the beach, so we don't do any beaches on cruises, but I would still get off. Last time we took a taxi to "town" and just walked around, but if I were to go back I'd rent a motor scooter or moped and ride out to the lighthouse.

from seatrade insider 04 april 2013 :

Cruise ships to resume grand turk visits

cruise ships are scheduled to resume visits to grand turk cruise center after nearly a month-long hiatus for public health inspections and sanitization. Carnival freedom is scheduled to make the first call, on monday, followed by carnival breeze on tuesday...........full article here: http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines/cruise-ships-to-resume-grand-turk-visits.html

joanie

good news!

We have a pool and live one mile from the beach, so we don't do any beaches on cruises, but I would still get off. Last time we took a taxi to "town" and just walked around, but if I were to go back I'd rent a motor scooter or moped and ride out to the lighthouse.

That's what we did last time in a taxi. Nice views but not a lot to do there. We also went into town.

We love the Grand Turk stop. We have rented a cabana at Margaritaville both times and had a very enjoyable day. I notice the Zuiderdam repo cruise is not stopping there next year. That's a pity as it did stop there last year when we did the repo.

http://www.caribbeannewsnow.com/travel.php?news_id=15241&start=0&category_id=10

They are going to reopen for cruise ships on April 8, 2014.

I hit the red triangle to ask the hosts to change the date in your title of this thread to 2013 or even delete the year because it is misleading. I KNOW it was an accident and am not faulting you!! Please understand that!! It was just when I saw your date of 2014 I bypassed the thread until a couple days later when jtl513 pointed out to me that you had started this one and I read in Seatrader Insider that it was actually opening this past week.

The hosts were great and merged our 2 threads, which I am grateful for, but the year still makes it look like a post I'd bypass because it is 1 year from now and not relevant to today's cruisers.

Hope you understand??

Joanie

Archived