Is there such a thing as a "coffee card" ?

Gayle V

We take a good supply of Starbucks singles :D

We are going to on our next cruise...Costco is running a special this month on Via and we are stocking up for our June 2 Breeze cruise!!

I would purchase a Coffee card too, I'm a Starbucks Goldcard holder for 3 years and I'm sure I have helped to increase the stock price for Starbucks also :eek:

In fact we have 8 pounds of whole bean Starbucks in our freeze right now...only a months supply for the wife and I (did I mention she has been a Goldcard member for 3 years also) :eek:

Is there such a thing as a "coffee card" ? Like the soda card, only for specialty coffees?

I have little use for soda, nor liquor, but good coffee is a whole other addiction.

No. Carnival used to have something similar to the soda card for specialty coffees, but it was discontinued about three years ago.

I asked this same question last May as I like a latte every morning. Royal had a card where u buy ten, u get one free or eight, not sure now. But just to let u know, I had my special latte every morning and it was very good even better then starbucks and not as expensive so it was all good!

I was thinking about taking those Starbucks Via things with us, but where we live, they end up costing us about $2/mug of coffee. (I use two for my large coffee travel mug); if I'm not mistaken, the large coffee from the Specialty Coffee places on the ship isn't much more than that. I also wish Carnival would bring back the coffee punch cards !

Is there such a thing as a "coffee card" ? Like the soda card, only for specialty coffees?

I have little use for soda, nor liquor, but good coffee is a whole other addiction.

Hi Gayle, :)

I also wish a coffee card were available concerning the specialty

coffee. I thought I'd drop you a Carnival specialty coffee bar menu

that also shows the other items available at the coffee bar.

c1_zpsfca7e9a8.jpg

c2_zps9d3315da.jpg

c3_zps0073732e.jpg

c4_zpsfb14036d.jpg

:)

No. Princess had one- it was great. I think it was $35 and you got a free travel mug. I can't remember how many specialty coffees you got but I never used them all. Great value.

I don't know why Carnival charges for the pastries (well I know WHY, but...). Celebrity doesn't charge.

I think the Starbucks Vias are as bad as instant. I've tried to like them and they're in my cruise "stuff" but I've never liked them. I just drink a lot of tea on cruises and buy lattes.

I was thinking about taking those Starbucks Via things with us, but where we live, they end up costing us about $2/mug of coffee. (I use two for my large coffee travel mug); if I'm not mistaken, the large coffee from the Specialty Coffee places on the ship isn't much more than that. I also wish Carnival would bring back the coffee punch cards !

Carnival's funny tasting water doesn't make for a very good cup of coffee--even instant Starbucks VIA.

Archived