Price drop

We booked an inside stateroom (two actually-one for the boys) and I looked at the balcony rooms which were showing $1199. Thanks :)

The cheapest that I see is 1319, but there may be a residency discount on this cruise.

To check for a price drop, do you just log onto RCI and search for your cruise and see if price has changed? I've been doing that but worry that somehow they know it is me (somehow cached in memory) so will show the same price from before :)

Also I know there are price watch sites and I do have one set but... can't help checking myself and I can't find a price watch site that will monitor my Cunard QM2 cruise.

Debinnova

I just look at the RCI website.

Can you get a grandparent to travel with you? There's a senior discount that brings a Central Park balcony down to $1089!

No, but that's a great suggestion, lol. I will have to keep checking. It shows a great rate and then it is higher when I try to book! Oh well, we are going either way. Thank you so much for the help :)

Just saved $440 (220/pp) on my cruise! I have never really gone back to check RCI pricing, but just happened to have done so today and noticed a price drop, so I called up customer service who was happy to apply the price drop!

Had already committed the money, so I guess now, the excursions will be FREE!

I just got a price drop that saved my $2,000!!!!!

Guest maddycat
I will have to keep checking. It shows a great rate and then it is higher when I try to book! Oh well, we are going either way. Thank you so much for the help :)

Try this. Clear your cookies and then go to RCI's website. Do not log in. Then check the prices for your cruise.

They won't refund you any money, but you may be able to upgrade to a better cabin for little or no additional money.

A refund was posted to my credit card yesterday. My cruise is in May 2013.:)

I saw that the price had dropped by checking other cruise sites. I notified my TA that I noticed that the price had dropped and she was able to get the discount on my cruises. I was surprised (but elated) that it was so much.

Ugh! Ours has gone up by $350 per person! Glad you got the discount, that's awesome :) Will they honor a price drop if you have paid in full but are still within the "final payment" window of time?

It it is before final payment they will honor a price drop and not only for new bookings

Chris

We booked an inside stateroom (two actually-one for the boys) and I looked at the balcony rooms which were showing $1199. Thanks :)

I can see $1199 a D7 but it is a senior rate.

Chris

Archived