Price drop

Just saved $440 (220/pp) on my cruise! I have never really gone back to check RCI pricing, but just happened to have done so today and noticed a price drop, so I called up customer service who was happy to apply the price drop!

Had already committed the money, so I guess now, the excursions will be FREE!

Just saved $440 (220/pp) on my cruise! I have never really gone back to check RCI pricing, but just happened to have done so today and noticed a price drop, so I called up customer service who was happy to apply the price drop!

Congrats. That was a nice one.;) I always check up until final payment.

Doesn't that feel good.:) We got a price reduction of $550 on our August Serenade doing the Mediterranean. Like you, will apply towards tours and make the cost of the tours more bearable.:D

Doesn't that feel good.:) We got a price reduction of $550 on our August Serenade doing the Mediterranean. Like you, will apply towards tours and make the cost of the tours more bearable.:D

Always great to get a price drop I have always been hoping to find one. We just received a $300 reduction on our Independance trip for Feb 2014. Yeah! This is also our 1st B2B so now will have to watch for a drop for the 2nd leg of our trip!!

I'm on the same cruise next summer so hopefully there will be a big drop waiting for me over the next year, too! :D

I noticed that the price dropped and I called TA and received a price drop on my BTB on Oasis sailing Sept 2013. The total for both legs was $1300 bucks. I see they have dropped more so I will try for another discount before final payment.

More money for another cruise. LOL

Always, ALWAYS check the price! Once I was able to shed off $660 off a window cabin :D

I check at least every other day after making a reservation.

I'm on the same cruise next summer so hopefully there will be a big drop waiting for me over the next year, too! :D

I'm hoping for a further drop as it occured last summer. Hope it happens before final payment is due in mi-May.:p

Ugh! Ours has gone up by $350 per person! Glad you got the discount, that's awesome :) Will they honor a price drop if you have paid in full but are still within the "final payment" window of time?

They should. I assume you have made final payment, but final payment is not yet due. Your description is a little unclear.

They should. I assume you have made final payment, but final payment is not yet due. Your description is a little unclear.

Sorry! Yes we made final payment already but technically it isn't due yet. I keep checking and a higher category room is available for a small fee but when I try to reserve it there are no rooms in the price bracket...

Sorry! Yes we made final payment already but technically it isn't due yet. I keep checking and a higher category room is available for a small fee but when I try to reserve it there are no rooms in the price bracket...

What category? I'll try to help.

To check for a price drop, do you just log onto RCI and search for your cruise and see if price has changed? I've been doing that but worry that somehow they know it is me (somehow cached in memory) so will show the same price from before :)

Also I know there are price watch sites and I do have one set but... can't help checking myself and I can't find a price watch site that will monitor my Cunard QM2 cruise.

Debinnova

Archived