Cyber Kat

Hi, :)

I have two Splendor questions. We have a reservation for the

Chefs Table & was curious if anyone knows where the table

for 12 is located. The library, conference room, or in the

kitchen off to the side?

My wife has a question concerning the Superstar Karaoke where

you sing with a band. She would like to know if the list I obtained

approx a year ago, is current? Is the list fleet-wide?

I'll drop it below, its (100 songs).

Thank you in advance! :)

1kar.jpg

2kar.jpg

3kar.jpg

4kar.jpg

Hi, :)

I have two Splendor questions. We have a reservation for the

Chefs Table & was curious if anyone knows where the table

for 12 is located. The library, conference room, or in the

kitchen off to the side?

My wife has a question concerning the Superstar Karaoke where

you sing with a band. She would like to know if the list I obtained

approx a year ago, is current? Is the list fleet-wide?

I'll drop it below, its (100 songs).

Thank you in advance! :)

I've done Chef's Table twice on the Splendor, once in the "Pink Pearl Card Room" and once in the "Art Room"

Both rooms are on Deck 3 by the lobby entrance to the Black Pearl Dining room. Both times we met up at the Lobby Bar.

This of course could have changed by now.

Don't know about the song thing.

Edited by big_duck

i've done chef's table twice on the splendor, once in the "pink pearl card room" and once in the "art room"

both rooms are on deck 3 by the lobby entrance to the black pearl dining room. Both times we met up at the lobby bar.

This of course could have changed by now.

Don't know about the song thing.

Wow, I never thought of the Art Room or Card Room.

Thank you so much!

:)

Okay - I've found some more bits of info from other threads and I thought I'd post them here so people don't have to go looking all over the place

The shows currently on the Splendor are The Beat and Vroom.

The piano player in the Piano Bar is Hailey.

There is a charge for the cappuccino and espresso in the MDR.

The room safes use key codes not cards.

Thanks Kath, didn't know about the safe not needing cards:)

I started a thread about this, but maybe should have come here. Can you order a bottle of booze from room service? I don't want to do Bon Voyage, just thought maybe on day 2 or 3 I might want a bottle of Vodka. TIA.

I have a question I can't seem to get answered. The deck plans show that the Splendor has a wine bar, but I haven't heard much about it. Is it an actual wine bar? Do they have wines by the glass that you can't get elsewhere? Can you get a bottle of wine and take it back to your room from there.

There was a lovely wine bar on the Victory. When we did the cruise to Canada it was cold and foggy. My sister and i spend a lovely hour or 2 sitting there chatting with fellow wine aficionados.

Does the Splendor have the unlimited Internet package?

As far as I know - no - and believe me - that is on my list! I would love that, but I guess I'll just get one of the packages. Worked out okay for me the last time. I'm not doing much - Check on my cat & house sitter, Facebook update - a photo or 2 (I have Photoshop on my netbook so I reduce the size of the photos for a quick upload). I got extra minutes because I signed up the first day.

Please - anyone who has cruised the Splendor out of NYC - we need more data for the info junkies! :D

Right you are, Kat!! (and I hope it's ok that I edited your post).

So....

...can anyone confirm for me what's the cost of the spa pass for the whole cruise?

I saw a number on another thread but not sure how accurate it might be now...and I'm a big thalasso/steam/etc. fan.

Thanks!

Right you are, Kat!! (and I hope it's ok that I edited your post).

So....

...can anyone confirm for me what's the cost of the spa pass for the whole cruise?

I saw a number on another thread but not sure how accurate it might be now...and I'm a big thalasso/steam/etc. fan.

Thanks!

Hi there, this is the most up to date info I could find, I plan on getting it for our cruise.

8-day cruise: $159 per guest / $268 per couple

They made adjustments to the fees due to various days for cruises.

For those guests who do not purchase a Spa Stateroom, we offer day and week long passes to use the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite.

Daily Pass: $40 per guest

Week Passes:

- 2-day cruise: $50 per guest / $80 per couple

- 6-day cruise: $139 per guest / $239 per couple

- 7-day cruise: $149 per guest / $249 per couple

For the list of Splendor data ...

They put the balcony lights out at night - at least the ones in the aft part of the ship.

Can anyone confirm this?

I was also told that you can get a day pass just for the T-pool and it's cheaper than the $40.

For the list of Splendor data ...

They put the balcony lights out at night - at least the ones in the aft part of the ship.

Can anyone confirm this?

I was also told that you can get a day pass just for the T-pool and it's cheaper than the $40.

The last time we were on the splendor, you could get the pass for a day for $20 but that was 5 years ago. And, if you had a spa service you had access to the t-pool, spa, etc. all day. But, again that was 5 years ago.

I just changed my cabin from inside, to spa inside, it was $100.00 more per person and I figured it is between Christmas and New Years out of NYC and there will be alot of children, so the spa area sounds great to me. Anyone have a inside spa room? What is included in your room.

Dorene

I just changed my cabin from inside, to spa inside, it was $100.00 more per person and I figured it is between Christmas and New Years out of NYC and there will be alot of children, so the spa area sounds great to me. Anyone have a inside spa room? What is included in your room.

Dorene

That's what I've booked as well - I had booked a spa balcony but to save a few scheckels ($570 to be exact) I moved us to a spa interior, figuring we will be close enough to the "secret" deck, the spa deck, AND the lido deck, to go outside for fresh air. I told DH this the other night, and he was not happy, he wants a balcony (now that he's had one he is apparently too high maintenance to go back to an interior :rolleyes:), so I may end up switching back to a balcony reservation again, my TA is going to get a restraining order on me for changing our reservation AGAIN!! :eek: :p

What I MAY end up doing is booking a regular balcony and then just buying spa passes for the week. DH says he doesn't think he will want to use the spa anyway so definitely buying a pass for me and maybe a day pass or two for him to join me in the T-pool.

My concern is that for some reason I won't be able to get a pass, if they're all sold out. Does anyone know how you buy a day pass, can it be done in advance (like a shore excursion) or if it has to be onboard, and how you ensure you can get one?

Thanks! :)

Edited by ViolaSwamp

I was told when we booked our Spa balcony that they only sell a very limited number of day passes (it was one of the "perks" they were trying to hawk when I booked)

But they didn't say how many. If you're certain you want to do it, I'd go ahead and book ahead of time :)

I was told when we booked our Spa balcony that they only sell a very limited number of day passes (it was one of the "perks" they were trying to hawk when I booked)

But they didn't say how many. If you're certain you want to do it, I'd go ahead and book ahead of time :)

Do you know if you can book spa passes ahead of time, before you board?

cruiserider444...Welcome back...Did you by any chance get to hear Hailey, the piano player, in the piano bar??

Glad you had a great cruise...that's music to my ears...I have a week to wait from tomorrow...Can't Wait!!

cruiserider444...Welcome back...Did you by any chance get to hear Hailey, the piano player, in the piano bar??

Glad you had a great cruise...that's music to my ears...I have a week to wait from tomorrow...Can't Wait!!

that's one area we really didn't venture to, so I don't have any feedback. sorry!