Best last minute deal ever??

sassy_mrsjay

firefly, help me to understand how to use carnival's booking tools. I have 5 carnival cruises all done with the TA I mentioned before. Show me how to utilize the tools to get the best deal on Carnival at carnival. Thanks in advance. :o

firefly, help me to understand how to use carnival's booking tools. I have 5 carnival cruises all done with the TA I mentioned before. Show me how to utilize the tools to get the best deal on Carnival at carnival. Thanks in advance. :o

Some people use fare viewer from carnival

If you find a fare advertised at any TA site, I call my PVP to book it. It doesnt matter where you see it in public, its a Carnival price.

Whatever TA site you find easiest to use .. thats fine, but you can book it direct or not. No TA has fares that are just theirs. (not if its advertised in public) .. some TAs have group rates etc.. but they will email them to you, or tell them over the phone. The advertised rates you see on sites are all the same. You can book them anywhere.

Its against the rules to name TA sites, so I cant tell you TA sites that might be better. There are some that show military rates easily .. some show solo rates easily etc. Some you can click thru and see more rates, but they will usually only show you their lowest rates, not all rates, no matter which site you check.

I dont have a link saved for fareviewer right now as I reformatted my computer and lost all my saved links. (I had a virus, no choice)

I did go on carnival booking and went through to actually time to pick a room and picking past guest or friends and family did come to a lower price and they had the taxes added. One thing the price on TA's doesn't have tax on it. so now I will be checking with Carnival. Thanks for the heads up...:)

Archived