Aft Wrap/Suites

camper49

The Spirit class.

Spirit

Legend

Miracle

Pride

The ones on Deck 5 are just one big room...not a separate bedroom

The ones on Deck 4 have an overhang over the balcony. That's good if you want protection from sun/rain.

The Spirit class.

Spirit

Legend

Miracle

Pride

The ones on Deck 5 are just one big room...not a separate bedroom

The ones on Deck 4 have an overhang over the balcony. That's good if you want protection from sun/rain.

Yep! Spirit Class deck 4 wrap suites are the best cabins in the fleet IMHO! Most of the aft wraps are not suites. Still great cabins - but not suites.

Another plus is the cabins next to the suites are connecting, so you can turn that combo into a two bedroom suite, with 2 bathrooms, all connecting at the sitting room, or even out on the balcony (we had the partition opened, big the extra 35 sq ft got "lost".

Yep! Spirit Class deck 4 wrap suites are the best cabins in the fleet IMHO! Most of the aft wraps are not suites. Still great cabins - but not suites.

We have an aft-wrap, on the Miracle, Deck7. How is it different than those on Deck 4, other than the over hang ?

Thank's

We have an aft-wrap, on the Miracle, Deck7. How is it different than those on Deck 4, other than the over hang ?

Thank's

Basically, less usable deck space, due to the extreme angle of the guardrail, as well as the lack of privacy from the side and above, especially the public deck 9. The good news it's only when you yourself stand at that rail.

But the 8 to 12" overhang was a bit too little. We sometimes wished we had an umbrella. Especially during one spell of rain.

Basically, less usable deck space, due to the extreme angle of the guardrail, as well as the lack of privacy from the side and above, especially the public deck 9. The good news it's only when you yourself stand at that rail.

But the 8 to 12" overhang was a bit too little. We sometimes wished we had an umbrella. Especially during one spell of rain.

Thank's, that make's sense. We will just have to hope we don't get any rain. :eek: Carnival, is DW's line of choice. She is Platinum, so she will get a double treat. Maybe i will earn, double brownie point's for this one . I can only hope. LOL. ;)

Thank's, that make's sense. We will just have to hope we don't get any rain. :eek: Carnival, is DW's line of choice. She is Platinum, so she will get a double treat. Maybe i will earn, double brownie point's for this one . I can only hope. LOL. ;)

Does she know?

I did that to my DW. She swore she would never sail art again, so I never told her when I booked an aft suite.

Well, it was a tough walk back, and then even when we entered the cabin, but she was screaming with delight when she walked onto the balcony. She was on her cell phone in no time telling everyone about our cabin. I had to pry her from the room for lunch.

Bin voyage!

Spirit class aft wraps on deck 8. Best invention in the entire world! :D:D LOVE being one deck below Lido and I can run up and down for drinks, food, etc. and not have to wait for an elevator. NEVER had ONE PROBLEM with noise, soot, cig butts thrown over, all that I have seen on this forum for years, and now that the Miracle has the smoke free Serenity above it would be even less of a "threat." "OUR CABIN" on Spirit and Miracle was 8268...LOVE LOVE LOVE that cabin. We booked an aft wrap on deck 4 once on Miracle because "our cabin" was already booked. Drawback FOR US is that Lido is 5 decks above and one thing I didn't like: that flag pole....it sticks up mid aft on deck 4. When you are in port, the flag is flying from it. At sea there is just a pole. But I could see it in the pictures I took, and when the flag is flying it made it hard to get a good camera shot. Silly thing, but it just bothered me lol! :eek::eek: Sailed on the Dream when she was in Manhattan during her inaugural voyages and booked an aft wrap on deck 9. Very surprised when we walked into the cabin and saw a strangely shaped kind of triangular cabin. Balcony was still great, but the cabin was kind of a let down from what we were accustomed to on Spirit class. I know, I am very very spoiled!!! :rolleyes::p

Does she know?

I did that to my DW. She swore she would never sail art again, so I never told her when I booked an aft suite.

Well, it was a tough walk back, and then even when we entered the cabin, but she was screaming with delight when she walked onto the balcony. She was on her cell phone in no time telling everyone about our cabin. I had to pry her from the room for lunch.

Bin voyage!

It's nice to surprise them once in awhile.

Yup, she know's. Found a video,on You-tube. She is kinda excited. First time in a suite. Was ,gettin' tired sleeping in the barn with the horses, any way. :rolleyes: Once again thank's

Vic

Spirit class aft wraps on deck 8. Best invention in the entire world! :D:D LOVE being one deck below Lido and I can run up and down for drinks, food, etc. and not have to wait for an elevator. ::p

So close yet so far! I wish I had wings, or access to a secret staircase.

I hate having to walk all the way to the staircase, and all the way back to move 20'.

We once had an aft corner room on RCCL, right under the Windjammer. All that food just feet away, and had to walk a mile to get it!

:)

Archived