2 ton loading cranes for the Royal Princess?

AKman2495

I just saw a video about the different causal dining venues for the Royal Princess. Looks they they are going to have to install some cranes to unload passengers after their cruise.......

You can see the video on the Princess Facebook page.

I just saw a video about the different causal dining venues for the Royal Princess. Looks they they are going to have to install some cranes to unload passengers after their cruise.......

How right you are! We're traveling with my brother and sister in law on the Royal Princess in December. I sent them an email this morning (immediately after watching the video) titled "we'll need to starve ourselves before the cruise" with the link attached.

Just showed the video to DH. We are going to be in trouble on the Royal!!

Cheers, Denise

We are traveling with a family with two small children, and normally in this case we would do traditional dining...but with all of these dining options on the Royal (in addition to being a port intensive cruise) I could see us NOT eating dinner in the MDR very much! Alfredo's looks amazing...it was wonderful on the Sapphire but DH and I both commented that they needed to at least have a salad on the menu, which this has...along with desserts!!

Just showed the video to my wife and we are rethinking how many nights we might want to go to the MDR for the 12 days on the Royal.

So many choices not enough days.

Of course next they do a video on the great MDR and......;)

Archived