Sailing from Boston . . .

Linda&Vern

Many of those Boston smaller hotels/apartment buldings have easy access to the roofs. It might even be fire code to permit access. It could be as simple as go to top floor and find 'exit' door.

As Sail said, many hotels in Boston...and apartment buildings in Back Bay...have roof decks with access to them. I'd not heard the story about the pressure cooker top ending up there! Interesting...

Someone asked about the CRV...apparently the younger brother had a CRV.

DH read that people have donated money to buy a new boat....

Why would the guest have been on the roof....

He told police he went up there to get a better view of what was happening on the street. There was nothing suspicious and when he saw this piece of metal up on the roof he called the police. It was the top of the pressure cooker bomb

The story which I heard a number of times said he was a guest at the hotel and was hosting a "Marathon Party" for 100 guests at the hotel to watch the race. Absolutely nothing suspicious about him at all or why he went up there. He had contacted the police himself about what he saw and found.

There was no reason for anything else to have been said about him after the police said why he was up there and showed pictures of the top of the pc bomb he found since he was not involved in what happened or suspected of any wrongdoing.

Hi

I am from Boston area. I worked in downtown Boston for over 30 years. I was born there and spend most of my 67 years there. I was heartbroken someone did this to us. The Boston Marathon is a family afaire. Families come here. Its the begining of School vacation, The Red Sox are in the city they play at 11 AM. then every one walks down to the race. Its only a few blockcs away. When these * did they took away the innocnce . But they failed. They picked the wrong city and state. We will never let some one ruin our precious gifts. We will take care of those families who had deaths or wounded and those who are having a hard time with this. I have not been here as I was glued to the tv. All that has been on tv is this. Last night was the first time we all felt peace. We are glad this * is alive and get justice for what they did.

Mary

Archived