Quantum of the Seas

Laney219

Ok that is not the way I understood it. I am not even sure if the studio rooms will have the virtual balconies. Those are in the inside cabins. There isn't that many studios and they are all ajoined in like a family pod near a junior suite.

From the way I understood it, there will be 12 Studio's with actual balconies.

Can't wait.

That is my understanding as well... the ones adjoined in the family pod will not have a balcony. Was looking on all the deck plans for the 12 w/ balconies.. can't seem to locate :confused:

That is my understanding as well... the ones adjoined in the family pod will not have a balcony. Was looking on all the deck plans for the 12 w/ balconies.. can't seem to locate :confused:

They will be on deck 7, category SB

Super Studio Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

They will be on deck 7, category SB

Super Studio Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

DOH!!! Thanks so much!!! I read past that so many times because I was looking for the word (new) first like the interior ones!!!:rolleyes:

This is terrific news for all of the folks out there who love to sail solo but don't love the single supplement.

I suspect that the solo cabins will be pretty steep for a while at least.

We will have to wait and see.

This is terrific news for all of the folks out there who love to sail solo but don't love the single supplement.

I suspect that the solo cabins will be pretty steep for a while at least.

We will have to wait and see.

I would guess steep, but cheaper than the insides/balconies w/supplement on Allure and Oasis. I will be calling the first day they are available for C&A members.

Also they will probably take a nod from pricing on Breakaway studios and hopefully create some competitive pricing.

Nice to hear about the studios, especially since I usually sail with RCI. Although at the moment I have absolutely no desire to sail from the New York/ New Jersey area. I'm sure all the folks in the Northeast are very excited though!

I'm beyond excited about the solo cabins with the balconies; I've been trying to get back to a balcony ever since I had one on the Allure.

I'll be buying two NCC's on my upcoming sailing and plan to use one to book the Quantum for Feb 2015 as soon as bookings open up.

I'm beyond excited about the solo cabins with the balconies; I've been trying to get back to a balcony ever since I had one on the Allure.

I'll be buying two NCC's on my upcoming sailing and plan to use one to book the Quantum for Feb 2015 as soon as bookings open up.

What is an NCC? Is that the future cruise thing?

• 1 month later...
Anyone book today?

I wasn't even planning on it, but after checking the prices, I pulled the trigger on a Studio Balcony 1/5/15.

Hi, how much do the Studios run? I think its great they are doing 28, but I think the Epic gets it right with over 100. I do have a Breakaway reservation for September I am looking forward to

Anyone book today?

I wasn't even planning on it, but after checking the prices, I pulled the trigger on a Studio Balcony 1/5/15.

Did you price out an inside studio as well? Curious as to the difference in price. Could not find the inside studio as an option online. :confused:

Hi, how much do the Studios run? I think its great they are doing 28, but I think the Epic gets it right with over 100. I do have a Breakaway reservation for September I am looking forward to

Studio w/ Balcony was $1500 for April 24, 2015.

They have several itineraries 2,3, 7,8,9,10,11,12 nights

My 8 night studio balcony was $1494 total with all fees and taxes , but with my balcony discount they will knock $100 off.

Did you price out an inside studio as well? Curious as to the difference in price. Could not find the inside studio as an option online. :confused:

The studio was $1304 total with fees.

Prices are rising and on some itineraries the studios are sold out.

They have several itineraries 2,3, 7,8,9,10,11,12 nights

My 8 night studio balcony was $1494 total with all fees and taxes , but with my balcony discount they will knock $100 off.

The studio was $1304 total with fees.

Prices are rising and on some itineraries the studios are sold out.

The 1304 was for the same sailing? So for under 200 (not counting your discount) you get a balcony.. hmmm and what is this $100 discount you speak of?! :)