Vision of the Seas diamond event for suites?

ludde

The RCI Diamond events are for C & A tier level Diamond and higher members only. If you are a Diamond member who also happens to be a suite guest then yes - but being a suite guest alone does provide access to the Diamond events.

Once all ships complete their revitalization then there will be a Diamond Lounge and Concierge Lounge on each. The Diamond Lounge is for C & A D, D+, and Pinnacle members only while the Concierge Lounge is for suite guests in GS and higher as well as D+ & Pinnacle C & A members.

We were just on the Vision in a Grand Suite and were only Platinum level. Since Vision does not currently have a Concierge Lounge all Suite guests (Grand and above) were invited to the nightly Diamond event in the Viking Crown Lounge.

It was a blast!

The RCI Diamond events are for C & A tier level Diamond and higher members only. If you are a Diamond member who also happens to be a suite guest then yes - but being a suite guest alone does provide access to the Diamond events.

Once all ships complete their revitalization then there will be a Diamond Lounge and Concierge Lounge on each. The Diamond Lounge is for C & A D, D+, and Pinnacle members only while the Concierge Lounge is for suite guests in GS and higher as well as D+ & Pinnacle C & A members.

I am aware of these general policies, however, it seems like RCL is often making exceptions due to the lack of a CL on those small ships, and they still want to provide some bonus to suite guests.

We were just on the Vision in a Grand Suite and were only Platinum level. Since Vision does not currently have a Concierge Lounge all Suite guests (Grand and above) were invited to the nightly Diamond event in the Viking Crown Lounge.

It was a blast!

Yes, this was also true on the Monarch OTS before leaving for Pullmantour (sp?). Suites were invited to the Diamond Event each evening. We were not on the last three runs of the Monarch, so we don't know how they handled the huge numbers of Ds, D+s and Ps, along with the Suites, in the Viking Crown Lounge.

I am aware of these general policies, however, it seems like RCL is often making exceptions due to the lack of a CL on those small ships, and they still want to provide some bonus to suite guests.

Understood - just wasn't directly sure of if / when that was done as it hasn't been in our experience. But it would seem on some ships they are doing it so I gladly stand corrected.

It was a blast!

This makes me very happy! Will be onboard Vision two weeks from Saturday in a GS!

I believe that the Diamond Event has always been open to suite passengers on ships without a Concierge Lounge (my experiences being on Monarch, Rhapsody and Vision), since there is no other place for them to go during the cocktail hour.

Archived