Australia / New Zealand, Hawaii & Asia Now Open for Captains Club Members

Andy

Just got off the Solstice yesterday. I wanted to book an Australian cruise on board. The future cruise sales planner said the delay in finalising the Australian itineraries is due to port issues.

Could this be an indication that in order to avoid The Jones Act issues they will go out of and into Vancouver for Hawaii cruises?

I hope this isn't off topic but......does anyone know when the Northern Europe cruises will be posted under this promotion?

Mo

It is slightly off topic, but that doesn't matter anyway.

I don't know but I doubt it will be announced with this particular promotion as they would have done announced them already. I would think that there will be another one coming in the near future.:D

It is slightly off topic, but that doesn't matter anyway.

I don't know but I doubt it will be announced with this particular promotion as they would have done announced them already. I would think that there will be another one coming in the near future.:D

Thanks! Hopefully there will be a promotion for Northern Europe sailings in 2015 sooner rather than later!

Cheers, I am very interested in the 8 night South Australian cruise on the Solstice. :D

According to our booking confirmation there's no overnight in Sydney. Leave on the 27th with next day at sea. I think the lengthy post above spells it out.

Can confirm that. No overnighter from Sydney anymore, as got changed from a 14 night to a 12 nighter cruise. Also no stop in Napier anymore.

But Hay! Booked anyway;)

Can confirm that. No overnighter from Sydney anymore, as got changed from a 14 night to a 12 nighter cruise. Also no stop in Napier anymore.

But Hay! Booked anyway;)

See you on board - think it's too early for a roll call though!

See you on board - think it's too early for a roll call though!

Hi Sam,

Actually had a look after booking if there was a roll call as yet. Could not find one and then had of course the thought shall I start one?:rolleyes:

Still thinking about that one. The roll calls I have been on are always really small and then I have to sort of keep it alive, although I did not set it up.

Then I tried to set up the count-down clock, had my picture etc. but was unable to get it in the menu screen. Anyway saw that it was something like 654? days away:eek::eek:

So, maybe it is still a bit early. But Hay if someone starts one I will be on and will try my clock again.:p

I booked B2B NZ and Australia on Feb. 8 and Feb. 25 respectively. I know it's early but I wanted to be certain of my cabin choice.

We are Captain Club members and I received the itinerary information from Celebrity Cruises through Facebook, but nothing came to me in my email.

• 1 month later...

Hope you can help me. I have trouble finding the posts for the Celebrity Solstice jan3 2014 cruise each time I get on. There is something I am not doing. I have done this before with other cruises but this time it seems to be a mystery where to start and what to do. I have looked for other places to ask questions but don't find that either.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Hope you can help me. I have trouble finding the posts for the Celebrity Solstice jan3 2014 cruise each time I get on. There is something I am not doing. I have done this before with other cruises but this time it seems to be a mystery where to start and what to do. I have looked for other places to ask questions but don't find that either.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

If you are asking about the Roll Call for that specific cruise...here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1701919&referrerid=422315

Hope this helps

Woody

Archived