HOW FAR BACK for retro Cand A points?

I just stumbled upon cruise document from 1990 when I went on Sovereign. I had not even met my DH back then- I went with the gals!!. I had forgotten all about this cruise. Anyone ever get C and A credit for that far back? I did get some for 1998...

Thanks!

Betty

I just stumbled upon cruise document from 1990 when I went on Sovereign. I had not even met my DH back then- I went with the gals!!. I had forgotten all about this cruise. Anyone ever get C and A credit for that far back? I did get some for 1998...

Thanks!

Betty

As others have said, you should be able to get the credit. Call Crown & Anchor at 800-526-9723 and ask them how to send your documents. You might be able to scan and email the docs.

We had issues with our cruise credits a couple of years ago and I sent in proof of cruises from 1991 on Song of America. Our issue was they had different number of cruises for the three of us and we always went together.

Song of Norway here, 1988. I had a picture of me boarding the ship with a placard that read "Royal Caribbean" Welcome To Antigua". I sent it to them via email along with the other information they requested. I had to make several phone calls over a 2 month period to finally get the credits. Initially they gave me 8. Then one day I logged in to the website and there were only 3. :confused: I had to go up the food chain to finally get 7. I probably should have the original 8. Maybe someday I'll press the issue.....:rolleyes:. Keep calling if you don't see the credits right away. Good luck!

I got credit for all my early cruises back when they were only giving one point for each cruise. During the conversion, I believe they just credited 7 points to each one, because I was off one-point for the 8-day cruise. Not worth haggling for one point, so I let it go. I probably would have contacted them if it was more than that.

Archived