Norwegian Jewel Photologue Now Online

shipcafe

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to publish my newest photologue, that of the Norwegian Jewel :

http://www.shipcafe.net/shipcafe/ncljwl12/ncljwl12.htm

Enjoy and I look forward to feedback.

http://www.shipcafe.net

Thank you so much............we are taking the family ( 8 of us) on cruise in April 2015.........so nice to see all the pics....:)

That beautiful photologue of the Jewel. It's as classy as all of the rest of your ship photologues. I refer to them often when booking a ship we have not yet sailed on. You do a wonderful job and I have to ask the question ... did NCL allow you to board with no other passengers on the ship, as I did not see any passengers in the photos other than the few officers at the end. Just curious ... makes for beautiful pictures. Thanks for taking the time to create these lovely photologues and sharing with the rest of us.

Cdn in KS

Thanks you for sharing this. We will be on the Jewel this August, I found this to be helpful so I posted it over on the roll call for others on our sailing to enjoy.

cruising.gif Thanks

That beautiful photologue of the Jewel. It's as classy as all of the rest of your ship photologues. I refer to them often when booking a ship we have not yet sailed on. You do a wonderful job and I have to ask the question ... did NCL allow you to board with no other passengers on the ship, as I did not see any passengers in the photos other than the few officers at the end. Just curious ... makes for beautiful pictures. Thanks for taking the time to create these lovely photologues and sharing with the rest of us.

Cdn in KS

Great feedback, thank you! I have quite a bit of cleaning up and updating to do.

Fantastic! I just booked the Jewel for next year out of Houston and was looking for some good pics, but couldn't find any reviews that went into a lot of photo detail. This goes above and beyond what I was looking for. Thanks for posting this! :)

Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing. We sail on the Jewel in 9 days...who's counting!...and can't wait. We've been on the Pearl 5 times, her sister ship. The colors are even the same! I'll either be disoriented or right at home.

Very nice!!!! Will be sailing in November and looking very forward to it. Just returned yesterday from my first cruise and truly enjoyed it. Actually better than expected!! Thanks for the great pictures.

Outstanding! I can't imagine how much time and work must have been involved in putting something like this together. You should be very proud. Thank you for sharing this with us here at CC. :D

Archived