Is there a past guest party for red status members?

blizzrd

Yes, you got it! :D

You should get your gold S&S cards (I do like the overall look of the new cards btw) at check-in and your invite in the room as always. And the pin too (which I'm not liking anymore since the ship name isn't there).

LOL Carnival cant win??!! Some of us went from past guest to platinum with no steps in the middle and never got the welcome to gold pin .. at least you will get a pin to say you made gold.

Do you think I can get one in arrears? (since there was no gold when I was moving thru the loyalty levels)

The old way (two or more) there was a LOT of underage drinking going on. The old standards my DD and DS could go and get served free booze. And there 4 and 13. They will serve anyone booze in those parties. I have seen it first hand. Not 4 yro but 16 yro drunk as a skunk bragging she was only 16. While she held 3 drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OIIIO

I have 19 days sailed - my cruise in Oct. - it is 6 nights. That will get me to Gold on the last day - so will they treat me as Gold on this cruise? I'm doubtful - anyone know?

yes, you should be gold on this cruise and get a gold card and a invite to the new past guest party.

I have 19 days sailed - my cruise in Oct. - it is 6 nights. That will get me to Gold on the last day - so will they treat me as Gold on this cruise? I'm doubtful - anyone know?

Open up your cruise documents. It will say either RED or GOLD

Do you think I can get one in arrears? (since there was no gold when I was moving thru the loyalty levels)

Firefly, if I can find my pin from our cruise last summer I'd be happy to send it to you. Or I can send you the one my DD will get in July. It will be the same since they quit putting the names on them. :(

Sorry but they changed the loyalty program this past year. Lots of former gold were demoted to red. You now have to have 25 days to become gold. If you become gold during a cruise, you become gold at the beginning of that cruise.

You will receive a "free drink" card in your cabin. It can only be used in the MDR for breakfast or brunch. However, on our January 2013 B2B, I had a Mimosa for breakfast the first week. The 2nd week I went to the MDR at lunchtime (before 1:00), waited outside the door & was able to order the drink from there.

They give you a free drink card that can only be used at BREAKFAST???????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived