Is there a past guest party for red status members?

blizzrd

Looking at the new loyalty program, it doesn't look like there's a complimentary past guest party for red. Even though I was gold before and was able to go last time, they're saying I'm red now.

Looking at the new loyalty program, it doesn't look like there's a complimentary past guest party for red. Even though I was gold before and was able to go last time, they're saying I'm red now.

Sorry but they changed the loyalty program this past year. Lots of former gold were demoted to red. You now have to have 25 days to become gold. If you become gold during a cruise, you become gold at the beginning of that cruise.

You will receive a "free drink" card in your cabin. It can only be used in the MDR for breakfast or brunch. However, on our January 2013 B2B, I had a Mimosa for breakfast the first week. The 2nd week I went to the MDR at lunchtime (before 1:00), waited outside the door & was able to order the drink from there.

No, but you will get a free drink coupon to use during your cruise.

Make sure you look through all of the paperwork in your cabin on the first day. My coupon was buried in between spa specials and Gold By The Inch.

I was just told by someone at carnival that now there's a party for red a party for gold etc etc so she lied. Nice carnival, nice.

Just one past guest party now. gold, platinum and diamond.

Used to be on conquest at least .. that they had to hold two parties in a row to get everyone in the door.

So, personally I can understand this choice.

You cant be far from gold if this is at least your 3rd cruise. Take my word on it.. to be packed into a full theater, doesnt feel that special to me. I dont always bother to go actually.

Its not a make or break item to most .. let it go and get over it. You will be gold soon enough.

You should be close if you were gold before?

All it took to be gold before was a single cruise. So you could have as little as 1 night if you did a cruise to nowhere. Looks like this poster has 3 cruises, so they may be close (all 8 nights would be 24...) but could still be as low as 3 days.

Ill be at 21 pts at the end of this one so one more and ill be gold. It just sucks because it was a lot of fun last time but my wife wasnt able to enjoy it because she was pregnant. We were looking forward to it for this cruise and now it's gone. It's not a deal breaker but I won't feel bad about sneaking in some stuff.

Sorry but they changed the loyalty program this past year. Lots of former gold were demoted to red. You now have to have 25 days to become gold. If you become gold during a cruise, you become gold at the beginning of that cruise.

You will receive a "free drink" card in your cabin. It can only be used in the MDR for breakfast or brunch. However, on our January 2013 B2B, I had a Mimosa for breakfast the first week. The 2nd week I went to the MDR at lunchtime (before 1:00), waited outside the door & was able to order the drink from there.

ok me, my nana and my little cousin will be on our second carnival cruise this july. My cousin is only 13, will he still get a card for a free drink?

I'm glad to hear that my 10-year old DD will also get a free drink, it will be nice for her to get a virgin daquiri or a Shirley Temple or something of her choosing!!

I think the only virgin drink on the tray was a fruit punch... but they might allow her to order another drink.

I'm confused, I have 20 days/points and am going on a 5 day early in September. I am listed as red on that one. I have another one booked later in September and on that one I am gold. I'm just assuming I am red on the first but if they decide to change it upon embarkation, that will be fine with me!

I'm confused, I have 20 days/points and am going on a 5 day early in September. I am listed as red on that one. I have another one booked later in September and on that one I am gold. I'm just assuming I am red on the first but if they decide to change it upon embarkation, that will be fine with me!

Can you get into your edocs.. it will show as gold if you have 25 points by this cruise.. but until you board, you are not gold... you will be gold on boarding.

your boarding pass should say gold.

(i.e. it doesnt change on your profile yet.. but it will show on your next boarding pass)

It has been renamed to...Gold, Platinum and Diamond VIFP Party

on 5+ day sailings

(featuring complimentary drinks and appetizers)

I'm waiting for it to be named the Gold, Platinum, Gold and Faster to the Fun VIFP Party!!:D

Archived