US Open

tellubob

Travelling to Alaska when the US Open will be played in June. Is there anywhere they might broadcast highlights on the ship? Obviously Alaska scenery and ports are more important, but maybe catching some highlights after touring would be nice.

When we were in the Caribbean last December, we had ESPN and CBS Sports channels on ships TV. Alaska should have some coverage of the Open aboard ship. You can always stop in a bar while in port and catch it.

I personally would love to have Indy 500 qualifying on my May 11 - 25 on the Zuiderdam.

If it is shown on ESPN, you will see it. If not, you may catch some highlights on CNN or FOX.

The ships only have network sports events for major things such as World Series etc

They have to buy the very expensive signal to ull it down from satellite and they only do that for the big events. And then there is always the chance they can't get a signal even if they try.

Travelling to Alaska when the US Open will be played in June. Is there anywhere they might broadcast highlights on the ship? Obviously Alaska scenery and ports are more important, but maybe catching some highlights after touring would be nice.

Isn't the U.S. Open played in August? This year From 26 Aug -9 Sept, I think. Wimbledon is played in June, as far as I know.

Isn't the U.S. Open played in August? This year From 26 Aug -9 Sept, I think. Wimbledon is played in June, as far as I know.

US Open Golf is in June :)

My first thought was about the tennis too - I am much more of a tennis fan than a golf fan.

If it is shown on ESPN, you will see it. If not, you may catch some highlights on CNN or FOX.

The first two rounds Thursday/Friday will be shown by ESPN, with a 2hr highlight show on NBC each afternoon. The final two rounds Sat/Sun will be shown in its entirety exclusively by NBC.

I live right near where its taking place this year. I received information the security company is looking for extra security giving me dates and times for applications/interviews. It would be pretty cool to be a part of it (minus the traffic nightmares it will cause) but, we'll be on our cruise through the Mediterranean

Archived