Cabanas on noordam this year??

the frames

Please can you confirm there will be retreat cabanas on the Noordam this year or next I'm confused!

They have been added to Deck 11 above the new cabins on Deck 10. They should be avialble for the cruise starting tomorrow, the 6th.

That's great news, been undecided which cruise to book Na or Noordam but NA had the edge because of retreat club as we enjoyed it so much last year but we prefer the itinerary of Noordam in August

Already booked ours for next February. They came available last week.

Glad to see that you were able to book one already. I called May 1st and was told that "no, Noordam does not have any cabanas, only NA and Eurodam"

Guess I will be calling them back tomorrow and booking one 'toute suite'.

Glad to see that you were able to book one already. I called May 1st and was told that "no, Noordam does not have any cabanas, only NA and Eurodam"

Guess I will be calling them back tomorrow and booking one 'toute suite'.

I had a series of e mails starting when I booked our Eurodam cabana for this summer. Every time something popped up about Noordam getting cabanas I would reply using the already existing e mail chain. I got the "Only Eurodam and N. Amsterdam have them" until about April 1, when I was told there were rumors the Noordam would have them when it came out of drydock. Then mid April, confirmation there would be cabanas, but availabe for booking yet. Finally, Thursday, I got the e mail saying they were available for booking.

What cabins and where were the new rooms added? What category?

You can see the plans on the website but they squeezed 25 cabins (16 VB and 9 J) into the space between the Crows Nest and the Dome.

I had a series of e mails starting when I booked our Eurodam cabana for this summer. Every time something popped up about Noordam getting cabanas I would reply using the already existing e mail chain. I got the "Only Eurodam and N. Amsterdam have them" until about April 1, when I was told there were rumors the Noordam would have them when it came out of drydock. Then mid April, confirmation there would be cabanas, but availabe for booking yet. Finally, Thursday, I got the e mail saying they were available for booking.

Thanks, I did call back and spoke to Jennifer, who was able to book a Retreat Cabana for us. Now, we're ready to cruise!!!:D:D:D

• 2 months later...

This is an older thread, but I just was poking around the Noordam deck map, and there is a Through 3/20/14 and a From 3/21/14 map. The From 3/21/14 maps shows the Retreat on deck 11.

Before: http://www.hollandamerica.com/main/DeckPlans.action?ship=no&deck=m

After: http://www.hollandamerica.com/main/DeckPlans.action?ship=no_2&deck=m

Bummer (for us;))

I could be wrong, but children are not allowed in the retreat cabanas. I guess we will be saving money on cabana rental on our next cruise. The one major on board expense I could always get hubby to spring for!

The From 3/21/14 maps hows the Retreat on deck 11.

So does the Before 3/20/14.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/main/DeckPlans.action?ship=no&deck=o

The difference is that before Mar they are VA and J cabins, and after Mar they will be VB and K

I could be wrong, but children are not allowed in the retreat cabanas.
Children are allowed.

Archived