Solsticized oceanview cabins on M Class

euromaster

I've heard the Solsticized oceanview cabins on deck 3 of the M class ships are nicer than the regular ov cabins because of the large window. These cabins were formerly the conference rooms before the conversion. Have booked one of these rooms on an upcoming cruise and wanted to get some feedback on these cabins as to noise, location, and the window.

I've heard the Solsticized oceanview cabins on deck 3 of the M class ships are nicer than the regular ov cabins because of the large window. These cabins were formerly the conference rooms before the conversion. Have booked one of these rooms on an upcoming cruise and wanted to get some feedback on these cabins as to noise, location, and the window.

No noise, great location, and the window is huge. They are brand new staterooms. What more can I say? We've booked it again for our Bermuda cruise in 2014.

3112-3144. Part of the conference centre was converted to ov cabins so they have the original large windows. If you Google Summit cabin 3112 it brings up many Cruise critic threads including one showing a photo. I can't post a link as I'm not on my computer at the moment

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...

I have even a sillier question. These are described as "Solsticized Oceanview" cabins; where are these cabins located on the Solstice?

Large windows might be an appealing change from a balcony.

Solsticized is a term that is used to describe the addition of specialty restaurants and other features in the public areas. Staterooms received upgraded soft furnishings and new tv's.

The new staterooms on the M class ships don't correspond to any specific staterooms on the S-class ships.

Archived