Every vacation and most other things we buy goes on the credit card just for the points. Other than cash advances which accrue interest immediatly and we never use, my card has a 28 day grace period before intrest charges apply. It is always paid in full before this period is up. I don't think they like me much because although I get all the perks the card offers they haven't been paid a penny in interest in over 10 years.

It is always paid in full before this period is up. I don't think they like me much because although I get all the perks the card offers they haven't been paid a penny in interest in over 10 years.

They do not like us either

Many years ago 30+ I did pay some interest it was only once

Usually my card is paid off as soon as I get the bill

Best way to live ...debt free ;)

IMO

Every vacation and most other things we buy goes on the credit card just for the points. Other than cash advances which accrue interest immediatly and we never use, my card has a 28 day grace period before intrest charges apply. It is always paid in full before this period is up. I don't think they like me much because although I get all the perks the card offers they haven't been paid a penny in interest in over 10 years.

Lots of people are smart enough to pay their bill in full each month. Remember, the card companies charge the retailers a persentage of each transaction

I charge my deposit; then save the money in my bank account and then charge the rest when final payment is due. Then I pay off the credit card bill in full as soon as it comes. I, too, have a card with points which pays double points for travel so I make out there as well since I can use the points to pay part of the cruise bill.

Archived