No more inside rooms for 2?

I have asked some friends to join us on Dec. 7 Dream cruise, told them they could stay with us pre + post cruise and were trying to help them keep cost down as much as possible so went to book an inside room for this couple and it says "No rates available for the stateroom category and the number of travelers you selected."

If we put in 3 for number of people many available rooms come up. I didn't click on all available rooms but all of the rooms I did try had at least 3 bunks.

Do you think they limit the number of rooms with only 2 people?

Yes, definitely call. Sounds like another technical problem with Carnival's IT department.

I don't think it's a technical problem, they can restrict those cabins to 3 or more people. I have had the reverse on Princess, I wanted to book a TG cruise with our 2 teens and even though there were cabins available the system would not allow more kids on the ship as they had reached there max for the kids programs even though they wouldn't have been in kids club they would not allow us to book the ship. 4 Adults could have booked though - crazy:eek::eek:

OP. What was the outcome? Hope it worked out.

I just did a mock booking for December 7 on the Dream for 2 people and 4 categories of various interior cabins came up.

Clearly, it was Carnival's crappy IT department that wouldn't allow anyone to book.

Archived