This is so CHEESY, but.....

Carbri

When reading the reviews and looking at the other posters' pictures of the Carnival ships, does anyone else get that "swelling heart" feeling when they see that beloved "whale tale" of Carnival's ships? :rolleyes:

I know it's corny, but man, gets me every single time!! LOL!!!

THANKS FELLOW CARNIVAL LOVERS!! Keep those great photos coming. Gets us thru the NON CRUISE times in our lives... :o

When reading the reviews and looking at the other posters' pictures of the Carnival ships, does anyone else get that "swelling heart" feeling when they see that beloved "whale tale" of Carnival's ships? :rolleyes:

THANKS FELLOW CARNIVAL LOVERS!! Keep those great photos coming. Gets us thru the NON CRUISE times in our lives... :o

I get that feeling when I hear the horn! :D Like at the end of all Carnival's commercials.

I'm right there with you!:)

I'm with you!

Not so corny. I have a reminder pop up on my computer at work every Monday and Friday afternoon to watch sailaway on the Miami webcam. :D

I get that feeling when I hear the horn! :D Like at the end of all Carnival's commercials.

I think that's the only reason I go to or watch hockey games....

I don't care who gets that goal....I close my eyes and I am instantly on deck.

Shhhhhhh...don't tell my hockey nut DH

Ahem.....GO RANGERS ;)

Oh yeah! Right there with you. I'm constantly thanking the Lord with blessing me with my cruises and 2 booked. I get all teary eyed when I see my cruise picks. I will take extra cheese thank you very much :rolleyes:

Archived