Open Passage with Captain's Club Savings Certificate

beachfanatic

Does anyone know if you can use an Open Passage on a cruise eligible for Captain's club certificates?

I think the Open Passage OBC cannot be combined with the Captain's Club Certificate, but I would call Celebrity to confirm. -- Can't combine Celebrity OBC unless otherwise stated so.

I asked the same question to Captain's Club and received the following confirmation - in the meantime I booked my cruise and the confirmation from my TA shows the OBC for the Open passage ($ 300) and the reduced stateroom price (- $ 300):

"Thank you for your e-mail regarding Celebrity Cruises 2014/15 World Tour itineraries and the special discount for Captain s Club members. We apologize for the delay in our response.

We are excited that you are considering sailing with us again next year!

We are pleased to inform you the 16 Night Spanish Interlude Transatlantic sailing on the Celebrity Reflection April 26, 2014 is included in the 2014/15 World Tour itineraries.

As an added benefit, the Captain s Club Savings is combinable with Celebrity Passages benefits! If you use your Celebrity Passages booking, you will receive the onboard credit and reduced deposit from Celebrity Passages as well as the cruise discount from the Captain s Club Savings offer. Please note that aside from Celebrity Passages, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions or price programs.

For any further questions, pricing or availability we ask that you contact us directly at 1-800-760-0654 for immediate assistance".

The same information was also in the fine print of the flyer from the captain's club.

We could not use a stateroom coupon($100) with our $300 OBC .Seems to me they make rules as they go from customer to customer:mad:

I am confused, forgive me. What is a Stateroom coupon?

New to Celebrity...what is a Captain's Club Certificate?

Have you sailed with Celebrity at least once? If you have completed one sailing, you can join Captain's Club for some of specials. Think also that if you are a member of RCCL that you can join Celebrity (someone correct me if I am wrong about transfer of points)

Once you have done one cruise on Celebrity, you can join the Captain's club. You can do this on line on the Celebrity Web site. You have a Captain club number assigned to you.

You also receive emails ,offers on the CCweb site, and Captain's Club News mailer with offers of discounts or offers for upcoming cruises.

I think these offers are what the above poster is calling a certificate.

This is different than an open or reserved passage you can get when on board a Celebrity cruise.

I have cruised once with Celebrity and I have signed up for Captains Club. This was the first time I heard of a Captains Club Certificate so I wanted to make sure that it wasn't something I should have received automatically.

I have cruised once with Celebrity and I have signed up for Captains Club. This was the first time I heard of a Captains Club Certificate so I wanted to make sure that it wasn't something I should have received automatically.

Since you are a Captain Club Member, go to the Celebrity site and log-in.

Go to the Captain Club area and you can see the offers and specials for Capt Club Members. Also make sure Celebrity has your email address to send your info via email.

Does anyone know if you can use an Open Passage on a cruise eligible for Captain's club certificates?

We just booked a cruise using both. I believe this may be a short term promotion though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Since you are a Captain Club Member, go to the Celebrity site and log-in.

Go to the Captain Club area and you can see the offers and specials for Capt Club Members. Also make sure Celebrity has your email address to send your info via email.

Thanks, I just signed on and I hadn't noticed this part before so I'll know to check it now. I did sign up for the specials, but I haven't received any emails from Celebrity.

Thanks, I just signed on and I hadn't noticed this part before so I'll know to check it now. I did sign up for the specials, but I haven't received any emails from Celebrity.

Cruise Critic Celebrity Board is also a good place for info posted by Celebrity Cruisers :)

Archived