Craft azura

bazer

Hi can anybody tell me what art or craft classes are on azura a313n 31 may :confused:will help my wife to organise herself:D

No, I can't tell you, but I've not heard of anything like that on any of the cruises I've been on. Do P&O have such classes? I'd be interested. :)

No, I can't tell you, but I've not heard of anything like that on any of the cruises I've been on. Do P&O have such classes? I'd be interested. :)

They usually do have art and craft classes on board, usually both. I think they are only on 14 nights or longer. You don't really know what's available until you get on board.

Brian

Thanks guys we had art classes on oceana so we know they do but would like to get organised before we sail :D

They do have poker and blackjack lessons in that helps.:D:rolleyes:

Gan Canny

Dai

:cool:

They did bead bracelet and necklace making on Azura about a year ago on a 7 night cruise to the Fjords, the 'class' being run by a pleasant couple who were not P&O employees. It was held in the port area of the Planet bar on the sea day at the start of the cruise, IIRC. I can't remember how much my other half paid for the experience - probably less than I spent in the bar while she was there!

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a Necklace and Bracelet class on Azura last year. It was very good, run by a lovely couple. I made a fantastic necklace and the cost was very reasonable indeed. If I had had enough time I could also have made a matching pair of earrings.

Archived