Executive VIP Limo= A+++

Sunshine-lady

We just got back from sailing on the Freedom of the seas and used VIP Limo service for our transportation. The reviews on here are on point, they are the best! Picked up by Justin right on time. Great driver who gave us lots of info and offered to stop for us to get water or other items we may need. Picked up by Marlene after the cruise and she made everything super easy. We will use VIP every time we are in Orlando, whether cruising or doing Disney. Thanks Mike, Marlene and Justin for taking the stress out of getting from one place to the other. Best wishes on the Grandbaby...Stan and Dawn

• 1 month later...

Thanks to the many recommendations on the boards about Executive VIP Limo, we have booked them for a transfers from MCO to Port Canaveral. This is our first time using a car service and we want to be sure to tip appropriately. How did you all handle this? Is a certain percentage customary? Do you split this between each trip (to the port and then the return)?

Just want to be sure we acknowledge the excellent service we are sure to have!

Thanks to the many recommendations on the boards about Executive VIP Limo, we have booked them for a transfers from MCO to Port Canaveral. This is our first time using a car service and we want to be sure to tip appropriately. How did you all handle this? Is a certain percentage customary? Do you split this between each trip (to the port and then the return)?

Just want to be sure we acknowledge the excellent service we are sure to have!

Unless the tip is built into the price quote, a gratuity of 15-20% of the fare (rounded up to the next dollar) is about right; more for special service like dealing with lots of bags or bad weather. If the fare is $50 a $10 tip is about right. Good luck! :)

Is this their web page?

http://www.executiveviplimousine.com/index.html

I've been trying to find transportation for my parents and my 17 year old daughter for their Freedom cruise in October and am not really sure what to do. I've read about executive vip limo and it sounds like the perfect fit for the three of them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

One more positive vote. We used them Friday and Marlene was wonderful. Offered to make a stop if we needed it. She told us a bit about the company. She and her husband Mike own it. They don't want to be a huge company, just a family owned business. She was friendly and on time.

We had Mike last week. He stopped at Walmart on the way to the ship. Pulled right up to the front of the store and we all got out. On the way back to the airport he stopped at Dunkin Donuts so we could get coffee because the coffee on the ship was horrible.

They are a family owned business and most of their business is airport and cruise transfers.

We used them and everything worked out perfectly! The communication before hand was good between Mike and myself as I had arranged transportation for my parents and daughter. As soon as their plane landed they got a call from Mike and he was right there to get them and take them to their destination. He was very nice and friendly and helpful. Getting off the ship and back to the airport went just as smoothly, Mike's employee was able to locate my parents and daughter as soon as they disembarked the ship.

We'll definitely use them again!

• 3 weeks later...

We had a bad experience with VIP Limo this past weekend. Driver was 15 minutes late for a port pickup, and gave inaccurate/changing updates on her arrival time. Worse, she drove off the road and onto the rumble strip for too long (my co-passenger was a long-haul truck driver, so the excessive time on the rumble strip was according to him). Her first explanation was she was looking for the button to open the window. A day later the explanation was she was trying to avoid road kill. Appparently she also didn't like my request to slow down and not text while driving. I will not use again.

I did report the driver - although I would have preferred if the company had contacted me and said: we heard the driver was late and drove off the road. And then I had a lousy follow-up call from them, where the driver told me that she was "fired" (her word). But from reading this thread it appears that the driver was the owner's wife.

Edited by JFontaine

Let me add that I don't want to unnecessarily hurt this guy or his business - so here is one tip if you use them. Their confirmation email stated they would contact me 15 to 20 minutes before the scheduled pickup. In the rush of getting off the ship I didn't check my phone until a half hour before pickup. There was a message from the driver telling me to let her know 20 minutes BEFORE I LEFT the ship. I was already off the ship when I saw the message, but it was still a half hour before the scheduled pick up time. It took her 45 minutes from that point. Bottom line - turn your phone on first thing in the morning. Thanks