Anyone get word from the sunshine?

mairead224

Is it my imagination, or is the latest picture on his page, which still shows an empty ship, have it leaning a bit port?

It like the first moon landing. Not one pic yet with people on that ship.

Ive been looking for sunshine pics myself! ive seen threads about all of these ship malfunctions but no pics...Are their people on the boat cruising right now?

Ive been looking for sunshine pics myself! ive seen threads about all of these ship malfunctions but no pics...Are their people on the boat cruising right now?

The inaugural voyage is still going on so no voyages have been completed. Expect a flood of pictures beginning this weekend. :)

I can't take pictures of malfunctions that don't exist.

I didn't mean anything by the men working. I'm just glad to see some good pictures finally. 23 days and I hope to be looking at slides.

Slides? Slides are sooooooo 1960's!!!

I got what you meant...just being silly

I've solved the mystery. The Sunshine has entered the "twilight zone" and it really has not sailed with passengers. Has been very quiet for a first voyage. I would have thought someone would have posted something by now. Eleven days and I can find out myself.

These forums will probably burn up over the weekend.

I've solved the mystery. The Sunshine has entered the "twilight zone" and it really has not sailed with passengers. Has been very quiet for a first voyage. I would have thought someone would have posted something by now. Eleven days and I can find out myself.

These forums will probably burn up over the weekend.

Could be that there aren't as many cruise critic members as people think.

FYI.

Sunshine is overbooked and beyond full capacity for the, now maiden, voyage of May 17th. Some bumped individuals are just now being contacted as of this afternoon.

Anyone else get bumped from this cruise?

Anyone else get bumped from a previous cruise? How were you taken care of? What can one expect?

Multiple US friends are already in Europe and just now (today) got notified they no longer have rooms for them on this cruise.

Has been posting all week on FB. She and her husband are onboard. This is his first cruise!! The pictures are fantastic and they haven't had one complaint!

Do you think your cousin would mind if you shared their pictures of the ship with us?

FYI.

Sunshine is overbooked and beyond full capacity for the, now maiden, voyage of May 17th. Some bumped individuals are just now being contacted as of this afternoon.

Anyone else get bumped from a previous cruise? How were you taken care of? What can one expect?

Multiple US friends are already in Europe and just now (today) got notified they no longer have rooms for them on this cruise.

They aren't overbook with passengers. They had to bring contractors on board to fix the issues, so that's why they are trying to kick paying guests off. From what I've heard there are more issues than Carnival is letting on.

FYI.

The maiden voyage finishes on the 17th! People are getting bumped from the next cruise? Is this what you are saying? They were informed Wednesday that come Friday morning there is no cabin for them?

How did his post slip by????

Could this possibly be because certain cabins are still not up and running or did they double book cabins, which seems very unlikely to me?

I'll check the roll call to see if there is any word on this over there.

I never thought there was a association between the cigar bar (which may have vaporized) and the Havana Bar.

I always thought the cigar bar would be some small room where some cigars and brandy could be enjoyed by those who do such things. I'll try to find out what happened.

AHHH Those were the days!:) A nice cigar and a nice snort!:p Oh well I will stop before the tears start!:cool:

AHHH Those were the days!:) A nice cigar and a nice snort!:p Oh well I will stop before the tears start!:cool:

It is really sad on fantasy class when you have to walk though the old cigar bar to get to the aft lounge and dining room. Brings back fond memories. :(

Archived