Why can't Oceania post 12/14 cruises

Caroldoll

Well, my first question is -- do you mean Marina?

Mariner is with Regent, right?

I suppose they can't post the December 2014 cruises if they haven't set the schedule yet ...

If Marina is doing in 2014 pretty much what it is this year, our November 2013 Barcelona-Rio cruise leaves for further South America on December 7th. I assume (from your question) that she may again do the same.

Mura

Carol,

This year's itineraries have Marina going from Rio on to the South Pacific.

I suggest you check this December-January 2013 itineraries. They may well answer your question. Not a guarantee, but if they are doing the same TA, down to SA, etc., then perhaps it's the same next year.

I did some checking and this December there are two cruises leaving Rio on December 8th going to Papeete. One is 38 days, the other 48. The odd thing is: both are on Marina! But looking at those itineraries, quickly!, it looks like the additional 10 days are an add-on.

By the way, the November 2014 itineraries are Lisbon to Rio and then Rio to Buenos Aires. I would think it's a good guess that the ship will continue on to the South Seas. Just a guess!

At the same time Riviera appears to be concentrating on the Caribbean.

Again, just guessing from what is posted so far.

But you can't book until the itineraries are finalized ...

Mura

But it is painful. I LOVE OCEANIA. On Regent the suite I want is on the bow which I don't want...but I can't know where Oceania is going! I need to stay up nights with heartburn! LOL. I hope you are right with the Marina. I want anything from Papeete on. We have been to Papeete five times about and I am from Hawaii...I need to get on with it. My DH wants Sydney! So I guess I need to wait until September or October. Seems like punishment! LOL

when Regent has. Lots of people like to make plans ahead of time. I so wish the Mariner would go somewhere other than South America.

Regent has 2 sailings listed for Dec 2014.. :rolleyes:

Archived