quisine on reflection

baby

tried to find it on the celerity board

could not open the menu or whatever

what kind of food is served

sounds like Janapense?

Is there a grill they cook on?

No, not Japanese. The menu won't do it justice. Has to be seen to be believed.

Qsine Greens \ Spring Rolls \ Soupe & Soufflé \ M's Favorites \ Vegetable Du "Jatour" \ Sushi Lollipops \ Taj Mahal \ Painter's Mignon \ Lava Crab \ Disco Shrimp \ Salmon Cataplana \ Persian Kebob \ Slider Party \ Taco "Royale" \ Meatball Trilogy \ Treseviche \ Crunchy Munchies \ Chinese X Martini = Chitini's \ Lobster Escargot \ "Popcorn" Fish 'N' Chips

Qsine is small plate servings of some interesting, some old-with-a-new-twist foods. You get enough food for the number of the people at the table to share - so two spring rolls, or four kebabs. Some things had really interesting presentation (soufflés and soup, Chinese food, cupcakes) while others had super flavourings (loved the filet & sliders). It's a unique experience.

Go hungry!,

thanks for the link to the menu for Qusine

I saw where I could click on each item to see what is served in that particular course.

Since I do not like onion or garlic, this menu is not for me

thanks Carol

thanks for the link to the menu for Qusine

I saw where I could click on each item to see what is served in that particular course.

Since I do not like onion or garlic, this menu is not for me

thanks Carol

Hi,:) there are over 20 choices on the I-Pad to choose from. I have

eaten there several times and there are dishes without either one

of those items.

Looks like a bunch of folks on this thread are big-time Qsineers. Can anyone tell me how to get a reservation for 8 before we go? We are on Eclipse in June and eight of us want to eat together but the most I can get a reservation for is six. Not sure how to decide who can't eat with us. :D

Anyone have luck with this before?

All help greatly appreciated!

Jim

Looks like a bunch of folks on this thread are big-time Qsineers. Can anyone tell me how to get a reservation for 8 before we go? We are on Eclipse in June and eight of us want to eat together but the most I can get a reservation for is six. Not sure how to decide who can't eat with us. :D

Jim

Hi Jim:) I sailed Silhouette last month and there was a group who

went together from the roll call. I do believe they went to speak

with the Maitr'd once they were on board the ship and made the

reservation that way.

Jim

Make the reservation for 6. Have the other 2 book a separate reservation close to the same time. ASAP on board visit the restaurant and ask to have the groups combined at the same table and time. Should be no problem.

Make the reservation for 6. Have the other 2 book a separate reservation close to the same time. ASAP on board visit the restaurant and ask to have the groups combined at the same table and time. Should be no problem.

Thanks Larry! You rock.

Jim

Hey Jim--you will have no problem. I recommend NOT pre-booking; wait til you get on board and see what kind of a deal you can get. We went twice on the Silhouette TA, once with 7 and once with 9, and got a very substantial discount both times ;). Toward the end of the cruise, they sent uniformed waiters around the martini bar trying to drum up business! We had a blast both times. Hope you guys are doing well!

Cathy

Hey Jim--you will have no problem. I recommend NOT pre-booking; wait til you get on board and see what kind of a deal you can get. We went twice on the Silhouette TA, once with 7 and once with 9, and got a very substantial discount both times ;). Toward the end of the cruise, they sent uniformed waiters around the martini bar trying to drum up business! We had a blast both times. Hope you guys are doing well!

Cathy

Hi Cathy!

How are you guys doing?

We really want to book it now. They (X) just sent us an e-mail offering 15% off if we book now and more if we book more than one night. Things must be slow in the restaurants. So I called and of our 8, 2 are from the UK. So I can book the six from the US but we can't book the folks from the UK at all because they "use a different currency." I hate that rule. It makes no sense.

I even offered to pay for all eight on my credit card but they wouldn't sell me that either. They have to have a name on every chair at the table. Ridiculous. What if I just want to eat alone at a table for 8? :p Can't I just buy eight seats? Nope.

Thanks for the info. We are going to book a table of six, the Brits will book a table for two at the same time and we will try to get it changed when we get on board.

Jim

Hi Cathy!

How are you guys doing?

We really want to book it now. They (X) just sent us an e-mail offering 15% off if we book now and more if we book more than one night. Things must be slow in the restaurants. So I called and of our 8, 2 are from the UK. So I can book the six from the US but we can't book the folks from the UK at all because they "use a different currency." I hate that rule. It makes no sense.

I even offered to pay for all eight on my credit card but they wouldn't sell me that either. They have to have a name on every chair at the table. Ridiculous. What if I just want to eat alone at a table for 8? :p Can't I just buy eight seats? Nope.

Thanks for the info. We are going to book a table of six, the Brits will book a table for two at the same time and we will try to get it changed when we get on board.

Jim

We're doing really well, had an absolute blast on the Silhouette TA to Rome which we just returned from. We actually got 50% off on both Qsine visits, just so you know, which was a great deal and certainly the only way we would have gone twice.

Another person from our roll call had booked the 4 dinner specialty package (at full price of course). He wanted to go to Qsine with all his buddies who had been offered 50% off; they told him too bad, since he had prepaid, his one dinner would be at full price. He was none too happy! He was trying to get it resolved, never heard what happened. Some of their logic defies logic!

Happy travels!

Archived