Princess cays is listed but blank

AKman2495

We are on a 14 day Caribbean cruise from 1/24 to 2/8 of 2014 on the Crown Princess. On the itinerary for the excursions, it shows two stops at Princess cays (one for each week), yet the excursions are blank and the time in port is also blank. The main itinerary shows us there from 9 am to 4 pm.

I can't imagine there are no excursions available on Princess cays. Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on?

Excursions, in general, aren't available until about 120 days before the voyage...

I received an email from Princess yesterday stating that our excursions were available and ready to book. It also said that the Lotus Spa was taking reservations for our cruise.

When I clicked on the excursions...it states page requested is unavailable. The Lotus Spa reservations works though.

I think that the Princess Website is really messed up right now.

We received 2 emails form Princess yesterday indicating that our excursions were ready to book, however, the link does not open the website, it times out after a few minutes. There are problems here.

Ken

We received 2 emails form Princess yesterday indicating that our excursions were ready to book, however, the link does not open the website, it times out after a few minutes. There are problems here.

Ken

I was trying to figure out what was up with those emails. I got two different emails with two different booking numbers. I only have one booking number. Mine would not open either.

OP: My trip is showing nothing for Princess Cays either now. It was yesterday though.

As of yesterday they are available for our Dec 8 cruise. I had been checking every day and actually made an excursion reservation before receiving the email from Princess. After reading these posts I went to make sure that my reservation was still recorded (it is) and that the available excursions still appear (they do).

Excursions, in general, aren't available until about 120 days before the voyage...

Other than the fact that I've booked excursions for every port but Princess cays on this cruise, what's your point?

I received an e mail today telling me excursions are now available for booking on my Royal Princess cruise January 12th-over 6 months out, and Princess Cays excursions are available and bookable on my Personalizer.

Norris

Archived