Drink Package Sale?

reilly1

I know that nobody can really answer this, but just looking for your thoughts on this one! The last few years Celebrity have had a Drink Package sale. I am sailing on Eclipse to Iceland/Norway on 6th July, and my husband and I normally take the Premium Package. With the recent "free drinks" offers, does anyone think the sale will still be offered this year? It is normally 15% so is worth quite a lot on the Premium Package.

I know that nobody can really answer this, but just looking for your thoughts on this one! The last few years Celebrity have had a Drink Package sale. I am sailing on Eclipse to Iceland/Norway on 6th July, and my husband and I normally take the Premium Package. With the recent "free drinks" offers, does anyone think the sale will still be offered this year? It is normally 15% so is worth quite a lot on the Premium Package.

I'm also waiting for the sale, we are sailing on the Eclipse at the end of July. I can wait a little longer...:):)

I am looking forward to reading your review when you return, we are on the same cruise in August.

Like you I have fingers crossed for a drinks package sale :D

Hi - Maybe a silly question but how do you know when there is a sale on the packages? I was going to book them but they are quite pricey - a sale might make that decision easier!

Susan

Was this available pre-sail or an onboard discount in previous years? We really want to book the premium package on Reflection. However, it is pricey so we were going to wait while we boarded and hope the $US price was better than £Uk sterling.

It was on sale online via the celebrity website. Packages can be booked up until 4 days before departure (I think) so I am going to hold off for a while yet and keep my fingers crossed. The Premium package is fairly expensive, but worked our great for us, when you factor in not just alcohol, but all bottled water, fresh orange juice, nice coffees etc.

Hi,

I too would be interested to hear if Celebrity release any discounts.

We booked the Classic package last year (this covered everything we drank) before we sailed, which was great. It meant that we could enjoy a glass of wine (or two) on the Sunset Deck before sailaway. I believe you can pick up a package at any of the bars on the ship.

For us it was worth the money, albeit a bit hefty!! :)

I believe the 2 or 3 times it's gone on sale it was a 10% discount, not 15%, but I could be wrong, it's happened before.

Yes, you are right, it was a 10% discount. Well, that was last year May or June?

Archived