Suite Amenities

I was browsing through a Princess thread and saw that the mini-bar in suites is complimentary there. Is this true on Royal?

I was also wondering about what type of toiletries are found in suites?

Any other pertinent info that you can tell me about the suite experience would be greatly appreciated. Also any information about Concierge Lounge...

TIA

I was browsing through a Princess thread and saw that the mini-bar in suites is complimentary there. Is this true on Royal?

I was also wondering about what type of toiletries are found in suites?

Any other pertinent info that you can tell me about the suite experience would be greatly appreciated. Also any information about Concierge Lounge...

TIA

The mini-bar is not complementary on Royal. Toiletries are Gilchrest & Soames, small packages of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion.

Here are the suite amenities:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Note that these amenities apply to Grand Suite and better. Not Junior Suites.

Most concierge lounges have one concierge assigned to help suite guests. They have hours posted when they will be available. They are there for breakfast and happy hour. They assist with shore excursions, show reservations, airline boarding passes, and if u have a problem with your suite; ie broken remote, tell the concierge. They can get it fixed quicker than the cabin attendant. There is a coffee express bar in the lounge. Hope this helps.

Maryanne. If you have anymore specific questions ask away. I have stayed in grand and owner suites. The concierge on the ships have helped me out many times. They are good at what they do.

My mom and her friends are booked in a crown loft suite and my husband and I are located in a balcony room. Are we able to join them for in-room dining available to suite guests and are we also able to accompany them to the private deck area located near their room?

My mom and her friends are booked in a crown loft suite and my husband and I are located in a balcony room. Are we able to join them for in-room dining available to suite guests and are we also able to accompany them to the private deck area located near their room?

Yes, they can invite whoever they like to their room. The table in the Crown lofts is quite small, so you might find in-suite dining a bit of a squeeze if there are more than 4 of you. You will also need to phone them and tell them you are on your way, as the CL's are in a corridor that is accessed with a seapass card for those suites. So they will need to let you in unless somebody else has left it open.

The private sun suite deck area is restricted to gold card holders only, so that might be more problematic if anybody checks. It is quite a long way forward of the crown loft area in any event, so not particularly close to these suites.

Thanks for the info! I am always interested in more information. Love to know all the ins and outs :)

Royal Caribbean may not have the minibar that Princess has in its suites, but Princess does not have a Concierge Lounge with daily happy hours. :D

Good to know!

Any other suite info that you think is interesting or useful tips, I would love to hear. We have an OS on the Jewel.

Make use of the Concierge. They are there to help you with most anything, such as excursions, dining reservations, behind the scenes tours, port info, etc.

We just had our first Grand Suite earlier this month for a European cruise.

The best perks for us was the concierge lounge for the continental breakfast and evening happy hours, the ability to order off the full dining room menu, and my husband loved the lounge chairs on the deck.

The concierge was extremely nice to talk with, but with the exception of debarkation, we really didn't need his assistance.

The lounge in the morning will have some fruits, cheeses, danishes, doughnuts, croissants,fruit, juices, and coffees. In the evening you can have some non-frozen alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (complimentary). There will also be little "snacks" that will change through out the week. Some of ours were mini meatballs, mini hot dogs, and croquettes. Cheeses and petit fours were there every night.

Archived