Coffee question

From what I've read here, the Starbucks on Oasis and Allure are very much like the land based venue, and take the Starbucks cards. On other ships, they may sell Starbucks coffee, but don't have all the different kinds, and don't take the Starbucks cards.

I wasn't able to use my gold card on EOS last June. I pretty much get the same drink every time and it was about the same price - maybe 25 cents more. They don't have all the syrups available in a land based shop but are able to make many of the most popular drinks. I remember one day my daughter wanted a vanilla bean frap and they couldn't make it.

From a picture I saw of their onboard display, the costs are about $0.25 - 0.50 per cup more than the Starbucks down the street from me. Being in the Midwest, though, I would guess that coastal, urban Starbucks charge more.

I'm almost positive we were told we could not use our Starbucks card on Allure. Prices looked to be about the same as those here in NJ...not positive though. If they were higher, it wasn't by much.

I am not going to chase them down, but I have read from numerous people here on CC that you can use your Starbucks card on Allure. No one has said anything about the app which I am hoping will work. I will let you know this coming week. :)

As for prices it will be sticker shock for me since working for Starbucks for 16 years I get a 30% discount on drinks but not on Allure. :( :p

Bill

Archived