Tervis glasses

jsjjkelly

Hi!

I am one of those addicted to these glasses. We aren't Platinum members yet, so we won't be getting them as a gift. Can we purchase them while onboard? If so, what designs are available? And where can you buy them? In the bars? In the gift shop? Are multiple sizes available (like the 8 oz, 16 oz, etc)

Heading out on the Breeze here coming up shortly.... Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks in advance!

Shawn

Hi!

I am one of those addicted to these glasses. We aren't Platinum members yet, so we won't be getting them as a gift. Can we purchase them while onboard? If so, what designs are available? And where can you buy them? In the bars? In the gift shop? Are multiple sizes available (like the 8 oz, 16 oz, etc)

Heading out on the Breeze here coming up shortly.... Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks in advance!

Shawn

Yes if available you can buy them at the Red Frog Rum Bar on the Lido deck I bought one on the Liberty (which also has the Rum Bar), it has a red lid and a picture of a frog holding on to a sign of the bar, its cute

Yes if available you can buy them at the Red Frog Rum Bar on the Lido deck I bought one on the Liberty (which also has the Rum Bar), it has a red lid and a picture of a frog holding on to a sign of the bar, its cute

Forgot to mention they are 16 oz. I also think the Tequila Bar has them. also on Lido Deck.

I see you are going on the Breeze in June which Sailing? We are also going in June the 22nd

I would like to know this also... any on the Fascination? Also, do most of the gift shops carry the same items?

We received the Tervis Tumblers as our platinum gift on Fascination last week. I did not notice any for sale in the gift shops on the ship, but then again, I can't say I was looking for them.

Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Shawn

You can probably find some on ebay.

I found them on ebay. I ended up buying a bunch of them for basically what I would pay for a normal tervis tumbler with lid. Watch out though, there are those on ebay who have jacked up the prices to ridiculous amounts. ($45 for a cup is a bit much.)

The tumblers that are given to Platinum Guests have a Carnival Logo Patch in them and they are not available for purchase.

You can purchase Tervis Tumblers with the Red Frog logo and I believe the Blue Iguana logo at various bars but they sell out quickly.

I found them on ebay. I ended up buying a bunch of them for basically what I would pay for a normal tervis tumbler with lid. Watch out though, there are those on ebay who have jacked up the prices to ridiculous amounts. ($45 for a cup is a bit much.)

Don't you just love a free market? Somebody can set there price at whatever they want, you don't have to buy. If it is an auction and they have been bid up that high, then that is what they are worth, at least to the people bidding.

We received the Tervis Tumblers as our platinum gift on Fascination last week. I did not notice any for sale in the gift shops on the ship, but then again, I can't say I was looking for them.

DW and I are hoping they still have these as the Platinum gift for our 6/1 sailing on the Fascination. We sure do not want to get the Nike hat.

Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Shawn

I see you live in Florida. Publix carries Tervis. Enjoy your cruise.

The Tervis tumlers they give as the platinum gift are the 16 oz size.

We bought the 24 oz size at Bed Bath and Beyond, very reasonable prices and included lids. We bought the jumbo straws that go with them and the handles. Love them. The kids take them to school filled with ice water everyday. They do not leak and can take a beating, the way my kids treat them. They are also garanteed for life ;)

The tumblers that are given to Platinum Guests have a Carnival Logo Patch in them and they are not available for purchase.

I gave mine to my niece, they look like sippy cups.

We're taking a B2B in three weeks and if the Platinum gifts are Tervis cups they'll be four in the trash when we leave. No room in the luggage (we're doing carry on only), plus they do seem like an adult sippy cup.

I prefer my drinks out of a martini glass. Just saying...

We're taking a B2B in three weeks and if the Platinum gifts are Tervis cups they'll be four in the trash when we leave. No room in the luggage (we're doing carry on only), plus they do seem like an adult sippy cup.

Shh.... don't tell anybody but you can take the top off :rolleyes:

Why would you throw them away. Just tell the room steward you don't want them and they can be distributed to other guests.

Archived