Laundry Facilities at Princess Lodges

KCI

We'll be spending 6 days on land before boarding the Coral Princess on July 10. Does anyone know if the Princess Lodges have laundry facilities in them? I know the ship has laundry facilities but I think it would be easier to do laundry before boarding the ship. Thanks for any info you can provide.

We'll be spending 6 days on land before boarding the Coral Princess on July 10. Does anyone know if the Princess Lodges have laundry facilities in them? I know the ship has laundry facilities but I think it would be easier to do laundry before boarding the ship. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Why not wait until your on board and let the ship laundry wash the clothes.

This way you aren't wasting time doing laundry.

I live in Fairbanks, and while I've never stayed at the Fairbanks Princess Lodge I believe it does have a guest laundry (there is a sign on a hallway across from their major break-out room used for functions we attend).

I also have to admit that I've never been inclined to do laundry on a cruise ship. I agree with Kamloops50 -- my vacation time is too valuable to me to spend time doing laundry!

We went last August and took 3 kids...there are excellent laundry faciliities in McKinley and Denali Princess. I believe there is one on each floor in each building.

Why not wait until your on board and let the ship laundry wash the clothes.

This way you aren't wasting time doing laundry.

Half the time I find that hotels and ships charge almost as much to wash/dry my clothes as it would cost to buy new ones :D. Plus, I find doing laundry takes very little time away from other things. On board I can throw a load in and do other things while it is washing or drying. Cost/benefit ratio is quite good. On land I find it does take longer, but even then I do it where I can do other things rather than waiting around for the laundry to finish.

Archived