French Quarter Restaurant with live music

jlpalmer

We will be celebrating my mom's belated 60th birthday in New Orleans prior to our New Years cruise this year. As per her request we are going to take her out for supper. She would like to go to a nice but not crazy expensive restaurant. That would be easy in itself but she wants live traditional New Orleans music. I have tried looking online but had not too much success.

So, any suggestions?

We will be celebrating my mom's belated 60th birthday in New Orleans prior to our New Years cruise this year. As per her request we are going to take her out for supper. She would like to go to a nice but not crazy expensive restaurant. That would be easy in itself but she wants live traditional New Orleans music. I have tried looking online but had not too much success.

So, any suggestions?

I'm not sure what you mean by traditional New Orleans music. Do you mean jazz, Cajun, 50's rock and roll?

A good place for Cajun and not too expensive, right by the cruise docks is Mulates.

I'm not sure what you mean by traditional New Orleans music. Do you mean jazz, Cajun, 50's rock and roll?

A good place for Cajun and not too expensive, right by the cruise docks is Mulates.

Good question, I am thinking jazz music. She just wants to be able to sit for a nice dinner and listen to some good music that she can't readily get at home (Saskatchewan Canada).

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.

Archived