Only top tier C & A can book today

I just confirmed with a rep at RCCL that only Pinnacle, D+ and Diamond can book today. I told her that that was not clarified in any of their announcements and that there's been a lot of speculation about in on the boards.

I just confirmed with a rep at RCCL that only Pinnacle, D+ and Diamond can book today. I told her that that was not clarified in any of their announcements and that there's been a lot of speculation about in on the boards.

Not true...---I am not diamond and i booked two cruises this morning.:)

If you aren't diamond or above I would call and talk to someone else. I booked DH and I this am... we are diamond, but I also booked the mother in law, and she is platinum....we put her in her own stateroom. They knew she was platinum... wasn't an issue at all.

Wow, I am not diamond....on hold..am I wasting my time?:(

Maybe not, I guess it depends on the agent. The notes that they have Is diamond and above.

and from what I have read on other posts,the reps are telling people that can't book the TA either.....

So not sure what paper they are reading from.:confused:

HOw is it top tier I have the email saying we can book the 28th and im a GOld Been on hold for one hour am I wasting my time?

I guess it depends on the agent ???? Good luck !!!

HOw is it top tier I have the email saying we can book the 28th and im a GOld Been on hold for one hour am I wasting my time?

Hang in there. I was on hold for an hour - called at 7 am --again, I am not diamond or above and was able to book the Nov 23rd and March 1st sailings. --Good luck :)sophie

I'm Gold (really platinum, they just haven't added my points yet from my most recent sailing, and was able to book. if you've been waiting on hold for a while call from another phone. I was waiting for 70 minutes, called from another phone and got connected right away.

Archived