Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House!

It would be nice to see that on the Quantum-class, but this is actually an image from Enchantment of the Seas. Here is another close-up view of it.

enchantmentoftheseasglasswindowindeck_zps1db34e78.jpg

Follow up: I remembered seeing those somewhere a long time ago! I knew they were on the Enchantment (and the tweet says 'enchantment') :)

Tough as Leather found these on Flickr. Too bad they don't have it on the Quantum.

Enchdeckportals_zpscedf990e.jpg

Edit: Thanks to Tough as Leather for forwarding these to me!!

Edited by Lloyd555

It would be nice to see that on the Quantum-class, but this is actually an image from Enchantment of the Seas. Here is another close-up view of it.

enchantmentoftheseasglasswindowindeck_zps1db34e78.jpg

My bad, was half asleep when I found it and I just enlarged it to see it, and because it was rendering I thought maybe they were doing it. It would be nice to see

Some interesting filming going on at Meyer Werft today. Keep you posted...

CameracopteratMWJune112014_zps24b2da96.jpg

Thanks Lloyd!

I wonder if they're going to do a construction update during the hangout later on today, or if they're filming a DVD for the construction of...

Is that a construction elevator attached to the side?

Yes, it is. I am sure that interior work will continue while it is moored to the pier. The progress they are making is amazing!

Eric

Edited by Pomperaugrr

Some photos by blogger Patrick Acker taken on June 5 2014

Appears to be deck 14 & deck 15's North Star bar area, and base of North Star staircase access:

photo-36.jpg

photo-25.jpg

photo-16.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Another tourist to thank for photographic updates. :)

And there is that odd Anthem block again...

IMG_2620.jpg

Photos from ich-liebe-ostfriesland.de

It looks like we're seeing the North Star base /Vitality at Sea roof block (good name, huh?!)

The small slanted part in front of the half circle (you see it in other tourist photos) was the 'clincher' for me. It's the start of the slanted spine that runs down the middle of the pool's glass roof.

North-Star-Quantum-of-the-Seas.jpg

Did you see this in the newest Royal Caribbean brochure ?

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/38b12323#/38b12323/4

There is a view inside the Anthem

Looks great. It looks like they moved venues around in the cut-away picture so that we can see them all. It doesn't jive with the deck plans.

Edited by Tough as Leather

It looks like we're seeing the North Star base /Vitality at Sea roof block (good name, huh?!)

The small slanted part in front of the half circle (you see it in other tourist photos) was the 'clincher' for me. It's the start of the slanted spine that runs down the middle of the pool's glass roof.

North-Star-Quantum-of-the-Seas.jpg

Looks great. It looks like they moved venues around in the cut-away picture so that we can see them all. It doesn't jive with the deck plans.

I saw part of that block (upside-down) in a news photo. There is a good view of the slanted part.

38df32193df8369162968a6fce983d53.jpg

I see what you mean about the venues being moved around.

I noticed in the brochure image that they have now made the RipCord look like it actually does in real life (with proper paint job). And the North Star crane arm and its base are colourful as well, with a big 'N' on a 'needle point' that makes it look like part of a compass.

insideofQuantum-class_zps4459e32d.jpg