Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

I'm a professional filmmaker and that decided to bring along my camera on a Carnival Victory Souther Caribbean cruise with my family. I can't believe how pretty the islands were. I had an entire beach all to myself in St. Kitts!

Amazing video! Which beaches did you visit at each island? They all look so beautiful!

Thanks guys! It was a really pretty trip. I know we went to Trunk Bay at St John. It was Cockleshell beach in St kitts. That was my favorite. You could ride the horses at Cockleshell to the beach with the two crossing palmtrees if you wanted to, I walked though. I did give the guy a few bucks for letting me film his beautiful animals though.

We went to a lot of the popular beaches and when I got to the water, I'd turn and walk 3/4 mile or so in one direction. It's crazy how many people will sit in the crowded part of the beach when you can take a little stroll and have it all to yourself. :)

Fantastic video - is that your family featured? They are all wonderful on camera!

Your video is absolutely amazing! I loved it and what a beautiful family you have. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing this amazing video. We are going to be in the Southern Caribbean on the Carnival Valor next week. So this video came at the right time. Gave us something to watch and are now really looking forward to our cruise. And like the others said, this should be the new Carnival video!!

Thanks again!!