Laundry Prices

Cruisin D

In the past Celebrity offered a package laundry service. Sorry I can't remember the price but we always bought it however, it does not include dry cleaning.

Hopefully, they still are offering it.

In the past Celebrity offered a package laundry service. Sorry I can't remember the price but we always bought it however, it does not include dry cleaning.

Hopefully, they still are offering it.

I would be really interested to hear if they still do this and if it is available from sailaway time or only later in the cruise.

If offered, the $20 a bag is offered towards the end of the cruise only. It's not offered at the beginning of a cruise. I'm not sure if it's $20 or a little more, but it's a full bag offer.

Hope i am not getting my cruise lines mixed up but they all offered the $20. bag but I believe they also offered unlimited over $100. which did not take effect until 3-4 days out and had to be completed 2 days prior to departure.

What ever you do bring your own Shout, they don't look for stains to be removed.

They have not offered the $20/bag on my last 2 cruises. I had definitely looked for it on the Solstice in May, and was disappointed it was not offered.

From what I understand, they only offer it if the laundry room doesn't seem to be getting much business. If you have a lot of B2B cruisers or a lot of cruisers with Elite standing, they are less likely to offer the deals.

On the other hand, the prices on the dry cleaning are actually less than my local dry cleaner.

Archived