Everything quantum!!!!!!

LOL @ Shaun and JV. U two beat me to posting those. :D:cool: I'll be glad when they announce the next reveal.

I think we will give you the credit for these as it was all your idea. Never would have thought to look up project sunshine

I think we will give you the credit for these as it was all your idea. Never would have thought to look up project sunshine

Nah, no credit needed this is definitely a group effort....I'm glad you created this thread! :cool::)

Nah, no credit needed this is definitely a group effort....I'm glad you created this thread! :cool::)

Actually I gave you the credit in case there is any back lash for posting them :eek::eek:;);)

agreed definitely a group effort

Actually I gave you the credit in case there is any back lash for posting them :eek::eek:;);)

agreed definitely a group effort

LMBO!!!! That's where the "group effort" comes in to play.

Looks like the reason they mention three decks for corner GLS is because there are in fact: See deck 11 corner aft GLS: before superstructure (going toward front of ship) you see a balcony, then again on deck 10 it's a bit bigger, etc... Looks like the deck 11 balcony will be before superstructure, then deck 11 wraparound will be 1/2 before superstructure, then under SS in shade, then out aft. At least that's what TA heard... but who knows, it all could change!!

Looks like the reason they mention three decks for corner GLS is because there are in fact: See deck 11 corner aft GLS: before superstructure (going toward front of ship) you see a balcony, then again on deck 10 it's a bit bigger, etc... Looks like the deck 11 balcony will be before superstructure, then deck 11 wraparound will be 1/2 before superstructure, then under SS in shade, then out aft. At least that's what TA heard... but who knows, it all could change!!

I am confused! Whos on first? :p

I think I understand what you mean. Both balconies start at the port side and go under the SS towards the aft . The lower balcony wraps all the way around the aft but the upper one only goes partially around the aft.

I have what I'm sure is a dumb tech question. I read that the cabins have a USB port. What would you use this for? I do have things on my desktop plugged into the USB ports on my computer. I have a Acer A500 tablet that has a USB port. But what would one do with one in the cabin not attached to a device?

Maybe I misunderstood what I read.

I have what I'm sure is a dumb tech question. I read that the cabins have a USB port. What would you use this for? I do have things on my desktop plugged into the USB ports on my computer. I have a Acer A500 tablet that has a USB port. But what would one do with one in the cabin not attached to a device?

Maybe I misunderstood what I read.

Plug the USB cable into the wall like you would to your computer and atta h it to your tablet or other mobile device to charge.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Plug the USB cable into the wall like you would to your computer and atta h it to your tablet or other mobile device to charge.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

My tablet wouldnt charge from a USB outlet. It has one place to plug in a proprietary cord.. I did buy a extra one on amazon after forgetting to bring it once. I even went to Best Buy at the port, they said only can buy the charger cord from Acer (not exactly true, they did have them on Amazon not from Acer, but I could not buy one even at Best Buy)

I would rather have a 2nd outlet than a USB outlet.

It would sure be nice to have more than one outlet. I don't have any devices that would plug into a USB port, that's why I asked. I did have a friend on the cruise where I forgot my charger, with generic chargers for tablets that plug into USB ports, but it did not work with my Acer tablet.

So, after that I bought a back up charger that now I always leave packed in my suitcase. I need my kindle app.

I guess there are some devices though that can charge from USB ports. Just nothing I own. Oh well.

Edited by firefly333

My tablet wouldnt charge from a USB outlet. It has one place to plug into a proprietary cord.. I did buy a extra one on amazon.

I would rather have a 2nd outlet than a USB outlet.

Someone said apple products can charge from USB outlets though.. so that might be the answer.. but it wouldnt help me charge up my tablet that I know of. I need a standard outlet. I have seen those chargers that work off USB outlets, my friend had a bunch .. unfortunately they didnt work with my tablet (I forgot my charger once and she let me borrow one of those generic ones). no dice with my device.

It would sure be nice to have more than one outlet.

It's does work with apple iPhone iPod and iPad. I recommend bringing a power strip for all your electronics.

I am confused! Whos on first? :p

I think I understand what you mean. Both balconies start at the port side and go under the SS towards the aft . The lower balcony wraps all the way around the aft but the upper one only goes partially around the aft.

You put that much more succinctly than I did! You got it... if that is how it is!!:D

That's the one my husband and i would love to have! But w/ kids, it would be more than 20k. So we are "slumming" it in a Royal Family Suite:D Very excited... hope you will join us on the cabin crawl!!

My sympathies :).

I think I will do the cabin crawl.