Everything quantum!!!!!!

as i have been reading this all evening i was trying to see if any food venues have listed different from the ones i've seen and i think i found one

SABOR MODERN MEXICAN

Navagator of the sea is getting this and they r saying QOS is as well

Cindy

Edited by mrsrebel10

• 1 month later...

Just read this on Countdown to Quantum thread:

"At last it has been revealed when new information will be released.

An invitation has been sent out to Pinnacle Members to join Royal at a Reveal Event to be held in New York on Wed 26th March

So at least we now know when we will all get more information about more "Firsts"

ChipLondon is a Pinnacle Member with Royal,

and has also cruised with Celebrity , Princess, MSC, P&O & NCL."

I can't wait. :)

An invitation has been sent out to Pinnacle Members to join Royal at a Reveal Event to be held in New York on Wed 26th March

So at least we now know when we will all get more information about more "Firsts"

Great stuff! I'd love to be invited to an event like that!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

What was the pricing like on the connected family staterooms. They're doesn't seem to be many on the ship. More or less than a royal

Family suite on the freedom. Of

The seas. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What was the pricing like on the connected family staterooms. They're doesn't seem to be many on the ship. More or less than a royal

The seas. ?

You have to call to get the prices and to book. It seems to me you pay about the same as a suite without the perks suite guest get. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

I sure am enjoying the AZ sun today!

I booked Superior Outside Balcony as all the Junior Suites are sold out already.

keep checking, people cancel all the time. According to RCCL on average they sell the same cabin 6 times before the cruise. Hopefully one will become available. Either way, you'll have a fantastic vacation!

keep checking, people cancel all the time. According to RCCL on average they sell the same cabin 6 times before the cruise. Hopefully one will become available. Either way, you'll have a fantastic vacation!

Come to think of it, I didn't cancel but I changed cabins for one reason or another on 3 of the last 4 cruises I've booked lol. Once for a no cost upgrade and twice for cancel / rebook price drops.

They will be revealing the dining options on the Quantum on the 26th.

The seas. ?

The price is about $12,000 for 7 people. 2 adults in the large suite, 2 adults and a 4 year old in the junior suite, and two adults in the inside cabin. Each has its own door and bathroom. We were told by RCCL that we would get all the sweet suite perks.

The price is about $12,000 for 7 people. 2 adults in the large suite, 2 adults and a 4 year old in the junior suite, and two adults in the inside cabin. Each has its own door and bathroom. We were told by RCCL that we would get all the sweet suite perks.

The connected family staterooms are a Junior Suite, Balcony Stateroom, and an interior stateroom. They are connected with the single hallway.

I would guess that you would not be entitled to suite perks since in reality, it's considered a Junior suite.

I could be wrong...have lots of times before. lol But it could be a case of RCCL sales not knowing their right hand from their left in telling you that you get suite perks.

When my group was about to book it, they told us that we would NOT be getting any perks, just a bigger balcony.

The connected family staterooms are a Junior Suite, Balcony Stateroom, and an interior stateroom. They are connected with the single hallway.

I would guess that you would not be entitled to suite perks since in reality, it's considered a Junior suite.

I could be wrong...have lots of times before. lol But it could be a case of RCCL sales not knowing their right hand from their left in telling you that you get suite perks.

When my group was about to book it, they told us that we would NOT be getting any perks, just a bigger balcony.

Thanks for the info. Could be right. At least my family is together but separate at the same time!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just got an email from RCCL saying:

"Prepare to be WOWed by Quantum of the Seas....There's even more wow to come. Watch your email for exciting Quantum updates."

I'm assuming they are going to be releasing emails around the time of the March 26th Event to people that are booked on Quantum like myself.

• 3 weeks later...
Just an FYI that on the thread "Quantum Keel Blocks are in the House", a gentleman posted this link that there are 18 decks and the tonnage has gone up. Interesting :confused:

http://www.meyerwerft.de/de/meyerwerft_de/schiffe/kreuzfahrtschiffe/royal_caribbean_international/projekt_sunshine/projekt_sunshine.jsp

http://www.meyerwerft.de/en/meyerwerft_de/schiffe/kreuzfahrtschiffe/royal_caribbean_international/projekt_sunshine/projekt_sunshine.jsp

Or... you could read it in English instead of German.