Post Cruise Excursion Ideas in FLL with teenage boys

njoy2cruz

My DW, DS (17), DS (13) will be disembarking from the Allure of the Seas in Fort Lauderdale and have a late flight. We are considering one of Royal Caribbean's excursions to pass the time.

Has anyone tried the Extended Stay-Hollywood City Pass or Everglades Airbort excursions? Which would be better with 2 teenage boys?

We are also open to other alternatives.

Your help and input is greatly appreciated.

My only concern is that the excursion description indicates that we would only have a 30 minute airboat ride and then some alligator show. I would just hate to be stuck on a tour bus most of the time where our sons would be bored out of their minds.

That is why I thought the Extended Stay - Hollywood excursion might offer more variety of active things for them to do to pass the time.

Has anyone done the Everglades excursion through RC that can provide details about what the trip included?

My only concern is that the excursion description indicates that we would only have a 30 minute airboat ride and then some alligator show. I would just hate to be stuck on a tour bus most of the time where our sons would be bored out of their minds.

That is why I thought the Extended Stay - Hollywood excursion might offer more variety of active things for them to do to pass the time.

Has anyone done the Everglades excursion through RC that can provide details about what the trip included?

Most all airboat rides are 30 min regardless and the show we saw at Sawgrass was amazing..My age 20's adult kids where very entertained :eek::D

The airboat rides at Everglades Holiday Park are 1 hour and then there is a 15-20 minute alligator show following the ride. (I am not sure which park the ship's excursion takes you too, as there are several).

If you prefer to rent a car and be on your own to do this, often times Groupon runs a deal for something like $23 for two people, so keep checking Groupon. You might be able to find coupons on the park's website as well.

Archived