Amsterdam 14 day 2014 cruises gone?

Watson's aunt

Are you sure you're using the correct cabin category for the cabin you're looking at? Many cabins have been reassigned to a different category over this year's assignments.

Is the website being worked on? Sometimes some functions of the website are down for upkeep, even while other functions are operational. Try again later.

I just booked a 14-day Amsterdam Alaska cruise last week. The booking was easy.

When I access the cruises from the Home page, it comes up in two different listings. The top listing has the first and last cruise, the second listing has the middle two cruises. They seem to have different price points so I'm guessing that that's why they split the four cruises into two different sections.

Hope that helps!

I should have said for my category, not my cabin because I know HAL will honour the amount at which I booked.

I did take a look at most of the other categories and they seem to have increased by $400 - 600/pp. It appears that the price increase occurred just a couple of days ago.

Hi

Sorry I had to leave before I had contact with HAl. I called and the rep said the cruises were still on. she told me just to go yo my site. I din't want to do that I wanted to do a dummy booking as the room I wanted was not available and I booked another room but when I looked at it It was near the room the stewards use. I booked another one.

sorry I took so long in posting

Mary

There are two sets of itineries for the 14 day Amsterdam cruises in 2014. The June 22 & July 27 cruises are different than the May 18 & Aug. 24th cruises. So, there are two sets of tabs for each of these different cruises. All four are still there but under separate tabs.

Shortly after I posted yesterday I went to the HAL site to check. That part of the site, at least, was down for renovations; there was a statement to that effect at the top of the page. It was easy to miss the statement, as I didn't see it at first.

A few minutes later I went to check again, and the page was back in service.

Archived