Diamond lounge on the Enchantment

Can anyone that has been on the enchantment recently tell me where the diamond lounge is located. I have looked at the deck plans but can't seem to find it. Thanks

The concierge and diamond lounges were added to the Viking Crown Lounge during the last revitalization. The concierge is in the rear area of the Viking, and the diamond lounge is in the second level of the Viking crown. Both entered from the left hand side, approaching from the elevator area.

Both are accessed by a sort of "gangplank" that rises to the left of the bar. When you get to the top, its right turn for DL and straight ahead for CL, with card access needed for both. When we were on recently, the entire Viking lounge was overflow, so there was card check right at the elevator, and the snack set-up as soon as you entered. We usually sat in the overflow area, and then it was easy to see the comings and goings on the "gangplank".

Can anyone that has been on the enchantment recently tell me where the diamond lounge is located. I have looked at the deck plans but can't seem to find it. Thanks

Viking Crown. as you come off the elevator, you will see a curved ramp on the left side of the bar . at the top of the ramp, the stairs (with chair lift) is right there to the lounge( the CL is at the head of the ramp.)

The CL is at the forward side of the VCL and overlooks the pool area. This is where the former D Event was held. The current DL is behind the CL and overlooks the VCL. There are half walls so you do not get a good ocean view from the lounge. Overflow is in the VCL.

When we sailed out of Balt, we were able to takes our drinks to dinner. Sounds like that has changed!

The DL seats approx. 40 people and we thought it was small. On our cruise the overflow went into the VCL. However, the bartender for the VCL was not authorized to serve us so we sat and waited for DL servers to get down to the overflow area. Finally, one of our group of 4 went up to the lounge and placed our order! Of course, we sailed during Diamonds in December so...there were a few D member on board!

Archived