Diamond Event on Adventure of the Seas

A friend of mine currently on AOS has just FaceTimed me from Oslo and he said that at the Diamond Event they won't let them have beer, just wine and soda.

On other cruises I've done with a Diamond event rather than Diamond Lounge they've had beer, wine and soda.

What is other people's experience?

They have never had beer at any Diamond event I've attended (Jewel, Adventure, Voyager, Grandeur, Mariner), only wine or soft drinks and beer can be purchased at 25% off.

They have never had beer at any Diamond event I've attended (Jewel, Adventure, Voyager, Grandeur, Mariner), only wine or soft drinks and beer can be purchased at 25% off.

Thanks a lot. That's interesting. I've done 2 Diamond events on Navigator and Mariner and they had one type of beer available.

Happy Cruising :-)

Thanks a lot. That's interesting. I've done 2 Diamond events on Navigator and Mariner and they had one type of beer available.

Happy Cruising :-)

I've never heard of a Diamond Event having beer available at no cost. It certainly never has been at any one I've attended.

Archived