23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

I'm up a pound this morning but well deserved thanks to the delicious cherry chip cake I had two helpings of last night ..... yum. It was sooo worth it lol.

I am sure it was worth it, You will just have to do extra to work it off again.:D

I should have, that's what I mostly need is to tone but I am so darn lazy. Haven't stuck to my resolution at all. Thanks for the reminder Mic. ;)

That's what we are here for to help encourage each other. Now get that body moving.:p

My money's on you, Mic....I think you'll do it!

Deanna...how have you been feeling? Hope things are going smoothly!

Turned a corner...first loss of the year...albeit 1/2 lb.

Have a good week, All!

(Where's everyone else hiding these days?)

Pat :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

My money's on you, Mic....I think you'll do it!

Deanna...how have you been feeling? Hope things are going smoothly!

Turned a corner...first loss of the year...albeit 1/2 lb.

Have a good week, All!

(Where's everyone else hiding these days?)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Great news Pat, I am sure it will be the first of many.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :D

I have lost another 0.3 kgs, 1.5kgs to go in 2 weeks. It doesn't look great but it may be a close thing. BTW, I have lost 7.1Kgs since the Hulagan cruise.:D
I didn't realize how fantastic this news was until I pulled up the kilo to pounds conversion on the web. You've lost over 15 pounds since the Hulagan cruise! Awesome, Mic!

My efforts have not been as successful. My weight has fluctuated, up and down, up and down and my exercise program has not been consistent. We've had unusually cold and prolonged bouts of winter weather, and I find myself craving lots of carbs and comfort foods. Last week when I weighed I was mortified to see a gain of 10 pounds since the Hulagan cruise!!!:eek:

This past week has been a struggle trying to wean myself off of sugar and carbs. But at least it has helped because I got rid of 4 pounds. So, as of today I have a 6 lb. gain since the cruise. I have renewed motivation and enthusiasm for my program now because we booked another cruise for this May (previously my next cruise date to England was this August). That's a closer goal date so I have that motivation of "no excuses, no time to waste". I think the sugar issue is resolved now, and I am really enjoying fresh fruit now throughout the day. So here's to a good week for me with healthy eating and exercise. Our cruise in May will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary... another incentive. Have a successful week, everyone! I'm keeping all of your accomplishments on my mind to keep me on task.:)

Marsha

Welcome back, Marsha!

Hope your Holidays were good and the winter isn't dragging you down too much (I feel your pain - live in IL). And weight-wise, you and I seem to be in the same boat (just not ON the same boat right now...lol)

Congrats on booking another cruise...that IS good motivation!

I didn't realize how fantastic this news was until I pulled up the kilo to pounds conversion on the web. You've lost over 15 pounds since the Hulagan cruise! Awesome, Mic!

My efforts have not been as successful. My weight has fluctuated, up and down, up and down and my exercise program has not been consistent. We've had unusually cold and prolonged bouts of winter weather, and I find myself craving lots of carbs and comfort foods. Last week when I weighed I was mortified to see a gain of 10 pounds since the Hulagan cruise!!!:eek:

This past week has been a struggle trying to wean myself off of sugar and carbs. But at least it has helped because I got rid of 4 pounds. So, as of today I have a 6 lb. gain since the cruise. I have renewed motivation and enthusiasm for my program now because we booked another cruise for this May (previously my next cruise date to England was this August). That's a closer goal date so I have that motivation of "no excuses, no time to waste". I think the sugar issue is resolved now, and I am really enjoying fresh fruit now throughout the day. So here's to a good week for me with healthy eating and exercise. Our cruise in May will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary... another incentive. Have a successful week, everyone! I'm keeping all of your accomplishments on my mind to keep me on task.:)

Marsha

Keep at it, I know you can do it. Be wary of too much fruit as the fructose can be just as bad as the sugar. Some types of apples are much higher than others for example.

BTW, that weight is really just losing what I put on in the month at sea with the hulagans, so not that great really, but i will take the compliments.

cheers mic:D

Australia to Africa sounds FANTASTIC Mic, lucky you! How long is that one. Have you sailed with them before?

Keep working at it Marsha, you can do it. And congrats on the upcoming 45th wedding anniversary, truly an accomplishment. Hooray for a May cruise as well.

My next cruise is 30 days away yikes!

Australia to Africa sounds FANTASTIC Mic, lucky you! How long is that one. Have you sailed with them before?

Keep working at it Marsha, you can do it. And congrats on the upcoming 45th wedding anniversary, truly an accomplishment. Hooray for a May cruise as well.

My next cruise is 30 days away yikes!

It is 16 night cruise but the package includes safaris in Kruger and the Okavango delta, the Victoria falls, all flights including the return to Australia, meals etc. Haven't sailed Cunard before, as it is normally too expensive (6*) but as the package price was so good thought we may give it a go and we may find we like it.:D

Yes Marsha, good on you both for reaching such an accomplished partnership.:D

I hit my lowest weight ever this morning. Not really a good thing as I don't want to lose, just want to tone. I still haven't budged at all on my New Year's resolutions to ride the bike and do floor work, haven't even done one day or one attempt. Truly sad. Where is my motivation???

It is 16 night cruise but the package includes safaris in Kruger and the Okavango delta, the Victoria falls, all flights including the return to Australia, meals etc. Haven't sailed Cunard before, as it is normally too expensive (6*) but as the package price was so good thought we may give it a go and we may find we like it.:D

Yes Marsha, good on you both for reaching such an accomplished partnership.:D

Sounds spectacular. Will be anxious to hear how you like Cunard for sure.

I hit my lowest weight ever this morning. Not really a good thing as I don't want to lose, just want to tone. I still haven't budged at all on my New Year's resolutions to ride the bike and do floor work, haven't even done one day or one attempt. Truly sad. Where is my motivation???

I thought we were your motivation, not good that your weight is dropping below what you want. Eat some fruit and go for a ride.:D

I have lost another 0.6 kgs this week, leaving me with the unlikely task of reaching my target weight of another 0.9 kgs in the one and a bit weeks before I go. I am glad that I have now lost 7.7kgs since the hulagans cruise, so it puts me in a great place to indulge if I want on this next holiday.:D

I have lost another 0.6 kgs this week, leaving me with the unlikely task of reaching my target weight of another 0.9 kgs in the one and a bit weeks before I go. I am glad that I have now lost 7.7kgs since the hulagans cruise, so it puts me in a great place to indulge if I want on this next holiday.:D

You should be really proud of yourself Mic, congrats!! :D