23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

Well what do you know, I worked extra hard this week and played an extra game of soccer as well and it paid off. :D

I have dropped 0.8 kgs this week for a total loss of 8.5kgs and that leaves me only 0.1kgs off my goal weight. :D:D:cool:

I am sure to lose that before Friday as it is really only a glass of water.;)

Yippee! I knew you'd do it! Way to go, Mic!

Only a few more days til your cruise....you and Rosie are going to have a marvelous time and I can't wait to hear all about it....another great review I hope.

Last couple of weeks I've stayed the same weight....had a little snafu with my meds, which caused some water retention, but it's all straightened out now.

Just in case I don't get the chance to say it before you leave, I'll say it now....BON VOYAGE!!!

Pat :)

Yippee! I knew you'd do it! Way to go, Mic!

Only a few more days til your cruise....you and Rosie are going to have a marvelous time and I can't wait to hear all about it....another great review I hope.

Last couple of weeks I've stayed the same weight....had a little snafu with my meds, which caused some water retention, but it's all straightened out now.

Just in case I don't get the chance to say it before you leave, I'll say it now....BON VOYAGE!!!

Thanks, we will post a review of the cruise, but it will be once we are back in March. I am glad your meds have been straightened out and you can get back on track. Thank you for the confidence you had in me, it really does help to spur me on to keep on target. :)

BTW, I have a special Australia Day game of soccer today so I am pleased I have another opportunity to lose that 100 grams.:p

We leave on Saturday (friday your time) so thanks for the Bon Voyage as well.

cheers mic:D

Thanks, we will post a review of the cruise, but it will be once we are back in March. I am glad your meds have been straightened out and you can get back on track. Thank you for the confidence you had in me, it really does help to spur me on to keep on target. :)

BTW, I have a special Australia Day game of soccer today so I am pleased I have another opportunity to lose that 100 grams.:p

We leave on Saturday (friday your time) so thanks for the Bon Voyage as well.

cheers mic:D

Great news, Mic! You've done a great job and will have a great experience on the trip coming up. Safe travels coming up and post here if you get a chance. Bon Voyage!

Mic...what cruise line are you sailing this holiday? First time to S America? Guess you will have plenty to share once you are back in March!

I don't know if I can wait another 3 1/2 months....want to get sailing right now. Deanna, you'll be leaving soon, too! Think about us land-locked souls while you're enjoying those ocean breezes.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Mic...what cruise line are you sailing this holiday? First time to S America? Guess you will have plenty to share once you are back in March!

I don't know if I can wait another 3 1/2 months....want to get sailing right now. Deanna, you'll be leaving soon, too! Think about us land-locked souls while you're enjoying those ocean breezes.

Yes, I leave in 2.5 weeks and want to get 4 pounds off before then. I've been pigging out ALOT lately, like been really bad and gained 4 pounds because of it. Last night I made hot wings, seemed harmless enough. I ate a good dozen of them and afterward got curious as to how many calories are in a chicken wing. WHO KNEW? 85 calories per wing!! That's crazy. I ate my whole daily allotment in wings not to mention breakfast, lunch, snacks, caeasar salad with dinner etc etc.

Mic, have a BLAST on your cruise. Eat lots, you deserve it. I plan on pigging out on the cruise, the only problem is that my next cruise after this one is 6 weeks away so I'll have to lose quickly.

Great news, Mic! You've done a great job and will have a great experience on the trip coming up. Safe travels coming up and post here if you get a chance. Bon Voyage!

Thanks, I think we will have a blast no matter what happens.

BTW, I have dropped another 300 grams from yesterdays game in the heat.well and truely reached my goal.:D

Pat, we are on the Celebrity Infinity for the first cruise and it is the second time to South America although it will feel like the first time (we have been to Columbia and Panama on a cruise). Don't worry, We will share details on our return.:D

Yes, I leave in 2.5 weeks and want to get 4 pounds off before then. I've been pigging out ALOT lately, like been really bad and gained 4 pounds because of it. Last night I made hot wings, seemed harmless enough. I ate a good dozen of them and afterward got curious as to how many calories are in a chicken wing. WHO KNEW? 85 calories per wing!! That's crazy. I ate my whole daily allotment in wings not to mention breakfast, lunch, snacks, caeasar salad with dinner etc etc.

Mic, have a BLAST on your cruise. Eat lots, you deserve it. I plan on pigging out on the cruise, the only problem is that my next cruise after this one is 6 weeks away so I'll have to lose quickly.

Nevermind, just get on your bike and ride or have a run to get it off again. Have a great couple of trips and worry about the consequences on your return or maybe the return of the second cruise. Cheers.:D

Pat, we are on the Celebrity Infinity for the first cruise and it is the second time to South America although it will feel like the first time (we have been to Columbia and Panama on a cruise). Don't worry, We will share details on our return.:D

We're doing Panama Canal on Infinity March 30, so will def look forward to your report.

Ok....so over the next 2 months, I'll be living vicariously through Mic and Deanna's cruises. Wish I could slip in a nice warm cruise before May, but need the $$ for our European adventures.

Get packing, kids!

I am packed except for the toiletries, feel free to live as much as you want through our trips. It is stil better than nothing I suppose. LOL.:D

Down 1.8 pounds this morning, only had a salad for dinner so guessing that's the reason why

Woo hoo, keep it up and off, if you are consistant with exercise and diet, the weight will reduce and your body will tone in time for the cruise.:D

I still haven't found the courage to exercise at all this year sigh. I'm 4.5 pounds over where I want to be when I head out on my cruise in 8 days. HELP!! Crash diet begins today lol.

I've been very bad as well. I borrowed some exercise DVDs from my niece, and looked at one, and said....nah, not for me. I am still at 6 lbs up from the start of the Hawaii cruise (albeit 16 down from the start of our L2C).

And this cold, snowy, cold, snowy winter is making me very depressed! Lucky you that you are on your way to warmth! Enjoy!

I've been very bad as well. I borrowed some exercise DVDs from my niece, and looked at one, and said....nah, not for me. I am still at 6 lbs up from the start of the Hawaii cruise (albeit 16 down from the start of our L2C).

And this cold, snowy, cold, snowy winter is making me very depressed! Lucky you that you are on your way to warmth! Enjoy!

Yes, I am very lucky to be going away and escaping this horrible weather lol. WE also have a cruise to the Panama Canal late March. I've never cruised so close before and wouldn't do it again, it was a fluke. We had panama booked, free drink pkg, $400 obc, etc, etc and then this feb cruise came up for 8 nights for $550 for an inside and it hit 2 new ports we've never been to and Celebrity doesn't usually sail to .... Turks & Caicos & St. Barts so we jumped on this one too lol.

I'm down a half a pound this morning sigh, I wish it would come off more quickly.

Edited by spinnychick

4 days until we leave, I am three pounds more than I want to be. I've been having crazy cravings lately for hamburgers. I often get this when my disease is active. Anyway, I've been going through the drive through on a daily basis for bacon cheeseburgers. Sometimes twice a day lol. No gain but obviously no loss either. 4 days, 3 pounds, can I do it?

4 days until we leave, I am three pounds more than I want to be. I've been having crazy cravings lately for hamburgers. I often get this when my disease is active. Anyway, I've been going through the drive through on a daily basis for bacon cheeseburgers. Sometimes twice a day lol. No gain but obviously no loss either. 4 days, 3 pounds, can I do it?

Four more days....Awesome! I'm taking this cruise vicariously with you. I want warmth so badly. I was looking for a quick, inexpensive cruise to hop on (your deal is great!), but I had a bad dental visit and now I'm trying to figure out when I'll ever be booking another cruise...I need 3 implants done next month. :( Thankfully, my Med cruise is paid off!

I'm laughing at you with the burgers....oh, well...as long as you are feeling good, I'm sure it'll pass shortly. You'll be eating lots of good stuff on the cruise!

Oh...and no loss for me this week. It's being really stubborn, and I don't feel like I've been bad at all.

If I don't talk to you again before you leave....Bon Voyage!

Four more days....Awesome! I'm taking this cruise vicariously with you. I want warmth so badly. I was looking for a quick, inexpensive cruise to hop on (your deal is great!), but I had a bad dental visit and now I'm trying to figure out when I'll ever be booking another cruise...I need 3 implants done next month. :( Thankfully, my Med cruise is paid off!

I'm laughing at you with the burgers....oh, well...as long as you are feeling good, I'm sure it'll pass shortly. You'll be eating lots of good stuff on the cruise!

Oh...and no loss for me this week. It's being really stubborn, and I don't feel like I've been bad at all.

If I don't talk to you again before you leave....Bon Voyage!

Yikes, 3 implants, you poor thing. I'm hoping you have good coverage. I hate the dentist, like loathe going but I've never had implants or root canals or anything major (knock on wood).

So I couldn't get into work this morning, road was blocked off due to an accident and I found myself at McDonald's eating a very unhealthy breakfast. Why do I do this to myself? I was down 2/4 pounds this morning and feeling happy and now feel like I've blown it yet again. I don't know where my willpower is lately. :( :confused:

Oh where, oh where are my L2C friends today? :D

Someplace enviable, I'm sure...sun and sea...I'm there with you...aahhhh....

Can't wait 'til you tell us all about it! and what goodies are you splurging on that your hard earned loss allowed...:eek: