What's happened to getaway deals

cosytoes

Yes, i've been monitoring a couple of cruises on getaway deals and ALL getaways have now been removed. It could be a change of policy by the new management.......or it could be they are adjusting getaway prices and will put the revised listing online later on. Watch this space:eek:

If Getaways have gone perhaps they will drop the Vantage fares now on imminent cruises so that the early bookers get their deserved OBC when Vantage fares are dropped. I booked a Getaway on Oriana only last night so I'm happy.

It is probably another IT problem, they still haven't managed to sort out the mess that they made combining the P&O and Princess previous cruise information and that has been going on for a couple of months now. Carnival UK seem to have the world's worst IT department in terms of knowing what they are doing. I have just booked my getaway for August on Cunard because they haven't started to mess with the Cunard site yet.

P&O have probably the worst website in the cruise industry for problems.

It has unending problems with displaying correctly and for not running on certain browsers.

perhaps they are discounting the cruise I am looking at a bit more with any luck

Archived