Constellation - Transatlantic - Sept, 9, 2006

CelebrityMan

A belated Thank You to CelebrityMan and DESTCRZ for the information - prior experience with port agents has really given me pause. We will take our chances with checking luggage - we do have a non stop so we'll just keep our fingers crossed.

In my younger and single days I made friends with a crewman on the QE2 and we kept in touch for a while. When he was on the world cruise many of my letters - sent well in advance to Cunard's port agents - would catch up weeks later on a different continent. I would hate for that to happen with our clothes...

Yes, I am a fun cruise mate, and if your martinis taste like scope someone has been using creme de menthe instead of vermouth. Everyone knows a good martini should taste like gasoline.

I realise (notice my British spelling - since I am headed that way soon!) . . . .martinis are an "acquired" taste . . .but if your martinis taste like scope or gasoline you obviously need to come to our house! My better half makes the best martinis around . . . mmm!

Especially cosmo's . . . . almost a foo foo drink!!!!

Mike

Good thing the other half doesn't do CC - cause he would be offended - yes BEAV - he does make the best . . .not almost . . . lord knows I've sucked enough of them down!!!! . . . . and you don't do too bad sucking them down either . . . . .even out of coconuts!!!!

Mike

Good thing the other half doesn't do CC - cause he would be offended - yes BEAV - he does make the best . . .not almost . . . lord knows I've sucked enough of them down!!!! . . . . and you don't do too bad sucking them down either . . . . .even out of coconuts!!!!

Mike

Dear,

Read my post again. I was agreeing your better 1/2 makes the best cosmos ... bar none (pardon the pun!).

Poor thing, your brain has been pickled by all those phabulous cosmos over the years!!!

LYMI

Once again, leave it to BEAV to correct me - as needed!!!!

almost foo foo . . . I read faster than the gray matter could process!

ya think it might have something to do with the cosmos??? OH NO! say it ain't so!!!!

BEAV - too bad you'll be missing the CALMOSAs on this upcoming trip - I'll give a full report!!!

Mike

BEAV - too bad you'll be missing the CALMOSAs on this upcoming trip

CALMOSA's? ....... Are those mimosas from CALifornia?

Or simply mimosas made with equal parts of Grey Goose Orange and sorghum?

Hi,

I see by earlier postings that Ok Book It (Warren & Werner) are headed off to London this weekend! Way to go, guys! Get the city all warmed up for the rest of us to arrive! Hehehehe.

Like Destcrz, I'm surprised we haven't had more "life" in this thread. At nearly 1,300 viewings, there's been a lot of folk looking at it. Maybe just a lot of lurkers....

My DP & I do wish safe, uneventful, stress-free travel to everyone. We look forward to meeting you either in London or aboard ship.

Cheerio!

CM

Bon voyage, boyz!

Hope ya'll have a phabulously phantastic cruise!

Celebrity Man, all I can say is "watch out" for DESTCRZ! You've been warned! Expect the unexpected at the most unexpected time of day or night! ;)

And don't forget the "little people" back home !!! ;)

Archived