zipline/rock climb/flowrider- Oasis

Hello,

Are these activities free? I think lesson for flowrider is $ 60, but after that will it be unlimited access?

Thanks,

Tibbie

Just to clarify, a flowrider lesson is not required. Everyone can use the flowrider for free. Lessons are optional.

Hello,

Are these activities free? I think lesson for flowrider is $ 60, but after that will it be unlimited access?

Thanks,

Tibbie

They are all free unless you do a flowrider lesson - they have group and private (the $60 is for group and when my son did it there were only 5 in the group so he got a lot out of it). It's not like a ski lesson where after the lesson you have unlimited lift/ski time......you just go on it in line when it's open.....there is no special "open time" after the lesson.......;)

For the FlowRider, I did it on the on the Allure on the 2nd day (the class was from 8~9am), we were 7 and I did 6 round (the max. is 8ppl). They just take more time to teach you but you will learn the basic.

I learned a lot doing the line, just try to make some friends, specially with the ones that know how to surf ;)

My advice, go the first day (embark day), the FlowRider will be open from 1 to 3:45pm, then 5:15 to 7pm, or the others day in the morning (9~10 for advance) after 10am. Regarding the Boogie board, is pretty easy so don't waste your time there because you can't do any tricks anymore... (pretty boring) :mad:

For the Rock climb or Zip Line, they open at 9am, do it at that time, the line will pretty short ;)

Enjoy your vacations and don't forget the Ice Skating :D

• 8 months later...